Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Severe Headache - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Severe Headache (19898 Views)

"Phone Igniting Gas Is Real, Be Warned!" - Woman As She Suffers Severe Burns / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severe Headache by Emmalezys: 1:27pm On May 21, 2017
I will give you something to wash her head, no payment ooo before you I think of scam, ask her if the headache get time it aways occur?
Re: Severe Headache by Wazzap: 2:39pm On May 21, 2017
Bring her to university college hospital Ibadan.
Re: Severe Headache by estheremma(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2017
GO TO A TEACHING HOSPITAL,ASAP PLS,i had to type in capitals so dat u will see im shouting
Re: Severe Headache by Fawklicant: 5:44pm On May 21, 2017
And the prayer gang arrives. Smh!
Re: Severe Headache by babyme1(f): 11:09am On May 22, 2017
Thanks to all who contributed. She did MRI scan and has done an eye check. Infact we spent a lot on ENT.

Something strange happened. She took garlic a few days ago and after few minutes she almost went crazy with intense pains in head. She said it felt as if she poured salt or pepper on an open wound. She has taken it for 3days now n confirm she could sleep better at night. Should she continue with d garlic? Once again, i appreciate all d suggestions.
Re: Severe Headache by ipobarecriminals: 8:05pm On May 26, 2017
sad lipsrsealed embarassed
HarkymTheOracle:
No b medicine.its more like a spiritual appeasement. Process too long to type..infact,it cant be types Ask d nearest babalawo around u.
sad Harkmtheoracle,I sight U
Re: Severe Headache by Nobody: 2:34am On May 27, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad lipsrsealed embarassed sad Harkmtheoracle,I sight U

Re: Severe Headache by ipobarecriminals: 9:05pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=56915329][/quote]how person fit see one
Re: Severe Headache by NovusHomo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2017
Destined2win:
I hope you read what she wrote before quoting me?

There is nothing prayer can't do. Let her pray

So says your thief of a pastor.
Re: Severe Headache by NovusHomo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2017
Destined2win:
I hope you read what she wrote before quoting me?

There is nothing prayer can't do. Let her pray

So says your pastor. Please pay your tithe.
Re: Severe Headache by charlesuzoije: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hello babyme1, please can we talk regarding the headache issue of your mom. My mom is having same problem. Chat me on Whatsapp 08035768731
Re: Severe Headache by Gleez: 11:46pm On May 23, 2022
babyme1:
Thanks to all who contributed. She did MRI scan and has done an eye check. Infact we spent a lot on ENT.

Something strange happened. She took garlic a few days ago and after few minutes she almost went crazy with intense pains in head. She said it felt as if she poured salt or pepper on an open wound. She has taken it for 3days now n confirm she could sleep better at night. Should she continue with d garlic? Once again, i appreciate all d suggestions.

Is your mum okay now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tre-en-en / Cold Or Warm Water-- Which One Should You Drink? Must Read / Family Abandons 17-Year-Old Mother Of Twins In Sapele, Hospital Bills Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.