Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

..?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ..?? (1038 Views)

Am I Being Insensitive? / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..?? by SavannahM: 12:03pm On May 22, 2017
Re: ..?? by baby124: 12:05pm On May 22, 2017
You will never get the closure you seek. Just move on.
Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 12:09pm On May 22, 2017
baby124:
You will never get the closure you seek. Just move on.

Thanks for your advice. So you think the relationship is over? You think he meant what he said initially?
Re: ..?? by baby124: 12:16pm On May 22, 2017
SavannahM:

Thanks for your advice. So you think the relationship is over? You think he meant what he said initially?
Let it go. Try to find someone in your location. All will be well.
Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 12:24pm On May 22, 2017
baby124:

Let it go. Try to find someone in your location. All will be well.

I hear you but it's easier said than done. I'm struggling with the feeling of maybe i haven't done enough to try and rescue the relationship.

God knows, this moving from relationship to the other is not my thing. I feel like if this one is over I am done with men.
Re: ..?? by baby124: 12:27pm On May 22, 2017
SavannahM:

I hear you but it's easier said than done. I'm struggling with the feeling of maybe i haven't done enough to try and rescue the relationship.

God knows, this moving from relationship to the other is not my thing. I feel like if this one is over I am done with men.
You have done enough. Move on. He will only lead you on and may not end up marrying you since you don't want to let go. He will just be chopping you for free. Let it go! Don't go and demean yourself further just so the relationship can work. It won't. The guy even called the girl in your presence. Just quietly move on. You don't even need to tell him. Love is just a feeling, you will find love again.

1 Like

Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 12:45pm On May 22, 2017
baby124:

You have done enough. Move on. He will only lead you on and may not end up marrying you since you don't want to let go. He will just be chopping you for free. Let it go! Don't go and demean yourself further just so the relationship can work. It won't. The guy even called the girl in your presence. Just quietly move on. You don't even need to tell him. Love is just a feeling, you will find love again.

Lol, imagine the free chopper. I hear you dear. Am actually tearing as I read this. It will pass. Thanks again dearest. He didn't call her she called.

He'll probably see this I think he visits as a guest from time to time.
Re: ..?? by Blade21: 1:01pm On May 22, 2017
hi dear the relationship is over obviously he just doesn't know how to let you go so as not to hurt you considering the fact you have been together for a long while so please dear move on he expects you to code so move on he already told you his mind, don't ever force love you will only end up hurting and demeaning your self more and please stay off sexual relationship for now and just breathe. God is your strength

2 Likes

Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 1:09pm On May 22, 2017
Blade21:
hi dear the relationship is over obviously he just doesn't know how to let you go so as not to hurt you considering the fact you have been together for a long while so please dear move on he expects you to code so move on he already told you his mind, don't ever force love you will only end up hurting and demeaning your self more and please stay off sexual relationship for now and just breathe. God is your strength

Thanks for your advice. I will definitely let it be. I am not good at begging anyways hence I felt I didn't do enough to rescue it perhaps. Yes you right, I need to really stay off relationships. All is well. cry
Re: ..?? by Blade21: 1:12pm On May 22, 2017
SavannahM:

Thanks for your advice. I will definitely let it be. I am not good at begging anyways hence I felt I didn't do enough to rescue it perhaps. Yes you right, I need to really stay off relationships. All is well. cry
sending you E hugs be very strong OK all the best

1 Like

Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 1:14pm On May 22, 2017
Blade21:
sending you E hugs be very strong OK all the best

Thanks smiley
Re: ..?? by makydebbie(f): 1:28pm On May 22, 2017
Hy dear, with the way things are going, you'll end up being his baby mama. The relationship is over in my opinion. Because I don't get why he's saying it won't work and yet he can't get over you in bed. He prolly knows you love him and he is scared of letting you go. But truth is, you've done your part and since it's not working plus you think he has a girl now, you should let go. We know these things are not easy, but what can we do? We learn everyday. BTW, I think you should get yourself busy with things or work, so as to get over him soonest. God help you.

1 Like

Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 1:38pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Hy dear, with the way things are going, you'll end up being his baby mama. The relationship is over in my opinion. Because I don't get why he's saying it won't work and yet he can't get over you in bed. He prolly knows you love him and he is scared of letting you go. But truth is, you've done your part and since it's not working plus you think he has a girl now, you should let go. We know these things are not easy, but what can we do? We learn everyday. BTW, I think you should get yourself busy with things or work, so as to get over him soonest. God help you.

Thanks dearest for your kind words. I am hurting I do not want to lie but even the hurt will pass with God's help. It's true I know this but it's difficult to acknowledge it when you hope for something else. I also know that sometimes God removes people from our lives for a reason. I do wish him the best.
Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 1:43pm On May 22, 2017
Thanks all. I think I have received great advice and cannot expect more than this. Many blessings to all those who made time to offer your kind words.

It is well. smiley
Re: ..?? by makydebbie(f): 2:08pm On May 22, 2017
SavannahM:

Thanks dearest for your kind words. I am hurting I do not want to lie but even the hurt will pass with God's help. It's true I know this but it's difficult to acknowledge it when you hope for something else. I also know that sometimes God removes people from our lives for a reason. I do wish him the best.
And I wish you the best too. It's well, just remember it's a phase and it's not forever. It's for a while. You shall overcome. Have a nice day dear.
Re: ..?? by SavannahM: 3:50pm On May 22, 2017
makydebbie:
And I wish you the best too. It's well, just remember it's a phase and it's not forever. It's for a while. You shall overcome. Have a nice day dear.

Thanks hun, you have no idea what all the words of encouragement I have received here, have done for me. I cried a lot for the first time while reading your responses and a while longer after. Meaning I was in denial all this time. But I feel much better now. Maybe I needed to cry as sign of accepting the reality. It is a phase. Have a glorious day too!

Cc; Baby124, Blade21

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men Only- Trying To Conceive (TTC) Thread: Share Ideas, Advice E.t.c / (PHOTOS) 2 Couples Fight Inside Walmart Store, Children Try To Separate Them / Four Ways In Making Your Husband Love You More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.