Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

In Need Of A Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Web Developer (696 Views)

We Want A Web Developer Staff In Ibadan / What Is The Best Way To Get Clients As A Web Developer? / I Need A Web Designer/ Developer Who Cn Design A Website That Wil Look Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Web Developer by Braggante(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2017
I am setting up an online business which will require an active website. For that I am putting together a team.

I need a young webdesigner, very preferably male (age 20-28) resident in Lagos and currently not committed to another company. He will come on board as a very active member of the new company, his only investment is his web design expertise. He should have business acumen as well as know how to code/program etc. Please if you are, or know someone who does, kindly call or text me on 08147312312.
I am not looking for a web design company. I need a business partner who can build a website, even at his own fee.

Samuel
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by aragon4realz(m): 9:57pm On May 22, 2017
Braggante:
I am setting up an online business which will require an active website. For that I am putting together a team.

I need a young webdesigner, very preferably male (age 20-28) resident in Lagos and currently not committed to another company. He will come on board as a very active member of the new company, his only investment is his web design expertise. He should have business acumen as well as know how to code/program etc. Please if you are, or know someone who does, kindly call or text me on 08147312312.
I am not looking for a web design company. I need a business partner who can build a website, even at his own fee.

Samuel
olosho a.k.a olodo
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:01pm On May 22, 2017
aragon4realz:

olosho a.k.a olodo

Wetin him do you? shocked
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by Braggante(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2017
aragon4realz:

olosho a.k.a olodo
now how does that make sense to you? How is that related to the post? You are obviously a very daft and empty young man. Kindly leave
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by aragon4realz(m): 9:39am On May 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Wetin him do you? shocked
it's people like him that think that they can eat their cake and have it...when the business starts yielding profit they toss the developer away and start claiming ceo

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by Braggante(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2017
aragon4realz:

it's people like him that think that they can eat their cake and have it...when the business starts yielding profit they toss the developer away and start claiming ceo

One, the developer becomes part of the partnership, with an agreement. if you couldn't observe that from the invitation, I can't help your ignorance.
Two, if you didn't observe from the post/invitation, the developer comes with nothing other than his expertise. Meaning, the idea and capital comes from the 'ceo' and so the developer cannot claim ownership or leadership, because in the true sense everybody comes to the table with something. Team. Yes, businesses make profit, that's what they are set up for. So when it does, the team members benefit as directors/ shareholders of the company.
Three, any member of the team can be evicted by the others when it is obvious their interests conflict with that of the team and company. Same applies for the developer.

But you wouldn't understand all these, for in fact you are an arrogant daft one who rather than ask questions will open the gutter mouth and speak ignorant rubbish.
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by oswaggiee(m): 11:19am On May 23, 2017
Pls what are the programming languages required?
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by aragon4realz(m): 11:35am On May 23, 2017
Braggante:

One, the developer becomes part of the partnership, with an agreement. if you couldn't observe that from the invitation, I can't help your ignorance.
Two, if you didn't observe from the post/invitation, the developer comes with nothing other than his expertise. Meaning, the idea and capital comes from the 'ceo' and so the developer cannot claim ownership or leadership, because in the true sense everybody comes to the table with something. Team. Yes, businesses make profit, that's what they are set up for. So when it does, the team members benefit as directors/ shareholders of the company.
Three, any member of the team can be evicted by the others when it is obvious their interests conflict with that of the team and company. Same applies for the developer.

But you wouldn't understand all these, for in fact you are an arrogant daft one who rather than ask questions will open the gutter mouth and speak ignorant rubbish.
what ever dude...am just sitting here reading your jargon,then I realized it's the same lies MMM told Nigerians lol, abeg park well
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by Braggante(m): 5:39pm On May 23, 2017
aragon4realz:

what ever dude...am just sitting here reading your jargon,then I realized it's the same lies MMM told Nigerians lol, abeg park well
Does this look like an investment invitation to you? Can you not read? Must I say VACANCY before it makes sense to you? Children of these days. You will never get anywhere with that attitude.
Just sit there with your web design expertise, begging people to hire you for a one off payment, with millions of others who can do what you do and are ready to be business owners.
Re: In Need Of A Web Developer by aragon4realz(m): 7:22pm On May 23, 2017
Braggante:

Does this look like an investment invitation to you? Can you not read? Must I say VACANCY before it makes sense to you? Children of these days. You will never get anywhere with that attitude.
Just sit there with your web design expertise, begging people to hire you for a one off payment, with millions of others who can do what you do and are ready to be business owners.
I don't beg people to hire me...people beg to hire me

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Withdraw A US Check From Nigeria / Can Anyone Help With This Purchase - Will Pay / Step-by-step Guide To Creating A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.