Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,621 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Help!help!!help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!help!!help!!! (820 Views)

Pls Help!help!!help!!!house / House Help!help!!help!!! / Help! Help! Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!help!!help!!! by Teezybo(m): 12:50pm On May 24, 2017
Good day everyone,

Am a graduate of Politics Philosophy and Economics (OAU) 2012/13. I am an enthusiastic graduate with up-to-the-minute qualification and skills that will enable me add value to your organisation.
Anyone with a genuine JOB INFO or LINKS, I will appreciate if you can contact me @whatzpp 07052428414 or oduz4real@yahoo.com

Thank You for your concern
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 24, 2017
We are in need of a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.

Essential Job Functions

-Proficient with good communication skill (oral and written).

-Must be Computer literate with proficiency using MS Office.

- Ensures that the working environment is conducive for Clients.

- Responsible for the payment of utility bills Prepares receipts and run errands.

Qualification - ssce/ond

*Must reside around Ajah axis

MODE OF APPLICATION

Qualified persons should forward their CVS to: officiallucky247@gmail.com Or Whatsapp 07061214825 (Just whatsapp ONLY)
Re: Help!help!!help!!! by sirblero(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2017
I always people wherever I go..
SALARY DOES NOT SOLVE FINANCIAL PROBLEMS..I am a student but I have gained so much and has touched the lives of MANY GRADUATES..under graduates.. and also putting smiles on the lives of many in Nigeria ..courtesy to my company (HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE)

why don't you BECOME A BOSS YOUR SELF..
SAY NO TO FINANCIAL PROBLEM...

I TEACH PEOPLE HOW TO CATCH FISH..BUT I DON'T GIVE FISH..

HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE..
#SAY NO TO HUNGER
#FEED YOUR SELF AND FEED OTHERS..

FOR MORE INFO
(08108969788)
ALSO ON WATSAPP..

Re: Help!help!!help!!! by prettyprecy(f): 4:34pm On May 24, 2017
Teezybo:
Good day everyone,

Am a graduate of Politics Philosophy and Economics (OAU) 2012/13. I am an enthusiastic graduate with up-to-the-minute qualification and skills that will enable me add value to your organisation.
Anyone with a genuine JOB INFO or LINKS, I will appreciate if you can contact me @whatzpp 07052428414 or oduz4real@yahoo.com

Thank You for your concern

if you are in Lagos you can apply for iroko tv offline sales agent. the basic salary is #25,000 and you can work at any location close to your house. you are also entitled to commissions which could be as high as #40,000 - #60,000 in a month IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND YOUR CV TO erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Siemens Nigeria / Orion Group (oil & Gas) Ongoing Recruitment / Apply For World Bank Young Professionals Program (YPP) 2017/2018. Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.