Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). - Software/Programmer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). (3550 Views)

Website Developer And Programmer Urgently Needed / Android Developer / Android Developer, React-native Developer And Frontend Developer Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by Chydobe: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Facebook is accepting applications for Computer Engineering Internships within the USA. Interns should be pursuing a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in computer science or a connected field, should be presently listed for a full-time degree program and prepared to return to the program after the completion of the internship in USA. Facebook Internship is an Internship programme offered to international students.

Click on link below for details, requirements and how to apply

http://www.newzified.com/facebook-internship-2018-international-students-computer-engineering-internships-usa/
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Do not be left out.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
The year is running to an end, why not let us give to you a platform that suites the interest of you and your client.

We are into giving out applications that will definitely make more money for your business.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by Nmeri17: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2018
israelboy1:

I designed this is quite different from I can design this for you.

Oba this your rhema no be here o grin grin

Or, where am I mixing things up?

I wonder
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
https://materialdesignkit.com/templates/

Just check out some of these views, i can get it done for you with any project you did like to work on within the minimal number of days.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
We can actually build applications with styles like these for you... A trial will definitely wow you.

Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by israelboy1(m): 11:03pm On May 20, 2018
Do you have any idea which has been bothering your mind, and a big/small market you did like to reach with the aid of technology, feel free to contact us on techiesnig@gmail.com

We are simply here to amaze your expectation.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by mykel45(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Wats up man... Here's my number 08178301143 . I'll want us to rub minds together and build an app. I've already designed the app using adobe xd, but i just have issues doing the java in android studio. So if u're in just ring me.

I'll b expecting ur call.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by gideon19: 2:02am On Jul 04, 2018
hi.
Re: I Am An Android Developer And Also A Desktop Application Engineer (using JAVA). by telim: 5:21am On Nov 10, 2020
Will get intouch with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

All 2011 Antivirus Softwares Available Here- Genuine License And Download / Computer Based Test Software - Customisable, Flexible. / +get Standard P2P, ICOS, MLM, E-commerce, Forum, Sch Portal (Pay After Service.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.