Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (2786 Views)

(SCAMMER) Ozor Maxwell Chikamso Is A Scammer!!!!!!!!!!! / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Mrlouis: 11:54pm On May 26, 2017
Are all these people communicating in English language at all? What the hell is all this
Re: . by Nobody: 12:00am On May 27, 2017
Binaluv:
if am a scam will I send u the 4k I sent or will I continue to plead with u to give me time?
agreement is agreement

1 Like

Re: . by Binaluv(m): 1:59am On May 27, 2017
yommyk222:

You have spoken well but you have not answer my question yet if what binaluv do is not scam then what should we call it, or you will tell me he have not spend or earn more than that amount since 1st week if February? the truth is that the guy is playing smart and never ready to pay the balance
bro if am playing smart I would have never replied ur messages any more since I have the phone already, I respected u and begged u severally that am in school and things are hard for me,I know u helped me,u needed the cash and I needed the phone,bro u really did a bad thing to me to be frank with u and am also disappointed in ur words of killing me,u may believed in wat ever deity u serve but don't treat me with that because u don't know the God/gods I serve,am still pleading with u to remove ur posts,u don't know where u may meet me in life again so pls be guided with ur words,from the first day I met u I took u as a friend and I don't had any evil intentions against u so pls do d needful
Re: . by Binaluv(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2017
tugrow:
Bro binaluv, is too bad if this is true, I just glance through your profile and I see that you are 2009 moniker,
Please come here and defend yourself

And say your own side of the story

Cc. Tabbaz

tanks for ur advice
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 7:26am On May 27, 2017
Binaluv:
bro if am playing smart I would have never replied ur messages any more since I have the phone already, I respected u and begged u severally that am in school and things are hard for me,I know u helped me,u needed the cash and I needed the phone,bro u really did a bad thing to me to be frank with u and am also disappointed in ur words of killing me,u may believed in wat ever deity u serve but don't treat me with that because u don't know the God/gods I serve,am still pleading with u to remove ur posts,u don't know where u may meet me in life again so pls be guided with ur words,from the first day I met u I took u as a friend and I don't had any evil intentions against u so pls do d needful

I will only do the needful by closing those 3 thread when I sees my balance, And I m sorry I can't guarantee you that you will be clean for this mess after that, I have already message the 3 section MODERATOR already for there help, the earlier you do the better for you, Goodluck
Re: . by rmx1: 8:10am On May 27, 2017
yommyk222:

I will only do the needful by closing those 3 thread when I sees my balance, And I m sorry I can't guarantee you that you will be clean for this mess after that, I have already message the 3 section MODERATOR already for there help, the earlier you do the better for you, Goodluck

I feel so sad right now for binaluv , will not go into who is to be blamed right now

Yommyk ,I plead with you to delete and if not possible to edit all the post u made about him as a scammer , I will pay his debt , pls reach me on 0803894094.9 thru WhatsApp or call

binaluv also try to get across when u can

Cheers
Re: . by kenlolly75: 8:56am On May 27, 2017
rmx1:

I feel so sad right now for binaluv , will not go into who is to be blamed right now

Yommyk ,I plead with you to delete and if not possible to edit all the post u made about him as a scammer , I will pay his debt , pls reach me on 0803894094.9 thru WhatsApp or call

Cheers
God bless u for this my brother.
Re: . by yommyk222(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2017
rmx1:

Cheers

thanks bro, I will do the needful

Re: . by Binaluv(m): 5:58am On May 30, 2017
rmx1:

Cheers
Good morning sir /boss,words enough can't showcase my gratitude towards ur kind heart to a fellow u have not met face to face,i felt joy and happiness to be helped by u from issue,may u be always be helped in any environment u find ur self, may u never be neglected by the society or environment u find urself,may u succeed in any business u invest on, am really happy and grateful for what u have done for me and I will never forget this till eternity,may God bless u, u are a man of honor and not for plenty talks
Re: . by Daboomb: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
ziziangel:
I even thought he pointed a gun on your head and took your phone, money & Everything. A scammer cannot disclose all the details you put up there, if he wanted to scam you, he wouldn't have met you physically in the first place. He doesn't have the cash, when he has it, he's gonna pay you! Afterall all the money wey ponzi chop from your pocket, who you hold for those ones. Be matured pls. Don't taint people's image unnecessarily.

Most likely you are a scammer too, to have made the above comments!
Go to shoprite, take and item and when you get to the Till, give them part of the money and tell them "When l have the rest", l will pay the balance.... and see what will happen to oyu immediately.

People like you and that @Binaluv, have no conscience and anyone without a conscience, is worse than a murderer!

@Binaluv:
Pay the guy his ballance and stop acting like a thief.

You have collected the phone on the agreement to pay the balance within a specified time and YOU FAILED.
Now you are ranting about "hardship, school and other innanities". (Why not return the phone and when you have the balance, come and collect it back? undecided )
In law, that is called "A breach of agreement" and you could be sued for damages, for doing so.
It does not matter how small or big the money is.
It is people like you that make others lose TRUST in other Nigerians
Cheap criminals
Re: . by Daboomb: 3:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Binaluv:
Good morning sir /boss,words enough can't showcase my gratitude towards ur kind heart to a fellow u have not met face to face,i felt joy and happiness to be helped by u from issue,may u be always be helped in any environment u find ur self, may u never be neglected by the society or environment u find urself,may u succeed in any business u invest on, am really happy and grateful for what u have done for me and I will never forget this till eternity,may God bless u, u are a man of honor and not for plenty talks

Just hear him praying, after promising not to pay the owner of the phone!
You have no shame at all otherwise, you should not "bite more than you can chew". angry angry

I hope others are reading this and noting the UNTRUSTWORTHY people they should NEVER do any form of busines with

@rmx1:
You did a good and commendable thing.

Left to me, l would rather help have him arrested because l have zero-tolerance for those who trick or cheat others by playing a 'smart one' on them. undecided
Re: . by rmx1: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Daboomb:

Just hear him praying, after promising not to pay the owner of the phone!
You have no shame at all otherwise, you should not "bite more than you can chew". angry angry

I hope others are reading this and noting the UNTRUSTWORTHY people they should NEVER do any form of busines with

@rmx1:
You did a good and commendable thing.

Left to me, l would rather help have him arrested because l have zero-tolerance for those who trick or cheat others by playing a 'smart one' on them. undecided

Hi daboomb , been trying to reach u ,call or send text ,WhatsApp to 0803894094.9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Bikes Imported From Ghana In Good Condition And Very Affordable / Naira Fell To #470 Per Dollar / What Bussiness Can I Do With #2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.