Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! (1298 Views)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / How To Develop Instant Android Chating App(social Network) / The Latest Nigeria Social Network Site 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by IdeeEsperanza(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2017
The services of a professional programmer is needed to create a social network that is similar to Facebook. Indicate interest. Contact 08116552696
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by ALLU: 4:57pm On May 26, 2017
Your number isn't available
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by aikfrank(m): 9:11pm On May 26, 2017
07069031677 - Do not contact me if your budget is below 750k
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by splashz(m): 10:24am On May 27, 2017
i built Facebook copy, almost every thing on Facebook except maybe their recent update... i was crazy about owning a social networking website..
but didn't have the money to keep hosting it.. it took me 2years to put that together.. i can upload it online for you to see if you like it.. or want something added will quickly do that for you.. i even have the mobile app... to go with it.. but since i don't need it.. if you pay i can customize it for you.. i bet you will like it.. cos is mobile friendly both opera mini.. any mobile you can think of.. i have version for it.. took a lot of work to do that... No programmer can give you this.. else it will take them time to do it... i paid attention to every detail..

Social networking website has so many angles you might not pay attention to except someone experience in running it will know all this...

so if your interested , is an already built script, by me... even if you go online to foreign website to buy it.. you will not get everything.. you will get only 30% of what your looking for.. i have 91% of what your looking for.. and if someone from nairaland help you build it and the person does not have experience you will notice all this things am telling you.. just try it...

first the person will not finish in one month,
second you will face mobile issues,
third it will cost more than your budget,
fourth security issues.. and so on..

tel: 08135076623
email contactchilloox@gmail.com or contactsplashz@gmail.com
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by mcqwerty(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2017
IdeeEsperanza:
The services of a professional programmer is needed to create a social network that is similar to Facebook. Indicate interest. Contact 08116552696
What's your budget for this epic networking site?
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by splashz(m): 4:52pm On May 27, 2017
Bleep
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by airsaylongcon: 11:58pm On May 27, 2017
Smh... Why build when there are free solutions that can reduce your cost of entry? Elgg for example
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by donsheddy1(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2017
splashz:
i built Facebook copy, almost every thing on Facebook except maybe their recent update... i was crazy about owning a social networking website..
but didn't have the money to keep hosting it.. it took me 2years to put that together.. i can upload it online for you to see if you like it.. or want something added will quickly do that for you.. i even have the mobile app... to go with it.. but since i don't need it.. if you pay i can customize it for you.. i bet you will like it.. cos is mobile friendly both opera mini.. any mobile you can think of.. i have version for it.. took a lot of work to do that... No programmer can give you this.. else it will take them time to do it... i paid attention to every detail..

Social networking website has so many angles you might not pay attention to except someone experience in running it will know all this...

so if your interested , is an already built script, by me... even if you go online to foreign website to buy it.. you will not get everything.. you will get only 30% of what your looking for.. i have 91% of what your looking for.. and if someone from nairaland help you build it and the person does not have experience you will notice all this things am telling you.. just try it...

first the person will not finish in one month,
second you will face mobile issues,
third it will cost more than your budget,
fourth security issues.. and so on..

tel: 08135076623
email contactchilloox@gmail.com or contactsplashz@gmail.com
Why all this sermon?

1 Like

Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by Successguilders: 2:07pm On May 29, 2017
Here is a site i built for a client , we designed it to be the best social network site, cos it has features of facebook, twitter, google+, and a forum www.discuss.ng, we are currently working on d mobile app n also still adding features to d site.
Re: A Social Network Programmer Needed!!! by adenuga558(m): 10:33am On May 30, 2017
let work together whatsapp @ 08142528303

(1) (Reply)

Complete Primary And Secondary Website Needed / Advise Pls, Seems Confuse About My Career / I’m One With The Code, The Code Is With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.