Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. (1237 Views)

I Need A Tutor To Teach Me Coding / They Have Given Php Cocaine Ooo / (revealed) So Mark Zuckerberg Is Not That Good At Coding/programming! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by samlak1999: 6:07pm On May 26, 2017
Please Nairalander advice me. I am a beginner. I like programming a lot. I have been reading some book to serve as a guide. I also watch videos to explain better but now a days when never I open the PDF to start reading headache will develop and I start to lose concentration. Please what can I do to stop this.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by samlak1999: 6:15pm On May 26, 2017
Mod Pls help me move it to the front page. This is serious.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:27pm On May 26, 2017
samlak1999:
Please Nairalander advice me. I am a beginner. I like programming a lot. I have been reading some book to serve as a guide. I also watch videos to explain better but now a days when never I open the PDF to start reading headache will develop and I start to lose concentration. Please what can I do to stop this.

Anybody who advised you for self study is not doing you good.

But enjoy yourself sha
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by pseudonomer: 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
Maybe self-study is not your thing...

If you've mastered the basic... Maybe you should learn by practice.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 26, 2017
stop reading e-books everytime .try YouTube playlist on coding like foxlearn for c#,Buck Robert, programming knowledge ,nerdslideetc. Explore and keep on coding.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by phililp(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2017
it happened to me when i first started.. but not always though..

try doing this:

if this happens to you at night then u need to like 4 hours of sleep during the day.

when studying at night; sit close to a window where cold air touches you..

keep a bottle of cold water close... take a sip every ten minutes or as it suit u... but just take cold water... believe me this works.

pdf do becomes boring; thats tru.. wen u begin to feel sleepy move online (watch funny youtube videos for 5min(real house of comedy kills it))

come back; seep you cold water and continue... dont depend of pdfs.... try videos.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by Nascimento(m): 11:19pm On May 26, 2017
It is called brain overload. It happened to me. The cure is very simple. Once you get the basics of a programming concept, start building a little project or implement that concept on your existing project(s).
You'll be fine. Don't just continue to read or watch tutorials, build something.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by samlak1999: 5:23am On May 27, 2017
Nascimento:
It is called brain overload. It happened to me. The cure is very simple. Once you get the basics of a programming concept, start building a little project or implement that concept on your existing project(s).
You'll be fine. Don't just continue to read or watch tutorials, build something.
phililp:
it happened to me when i first started.. but not always though..

try doing this:

if this happens to you at night then u need to like 4 hours of sleep during the day.

when studying at night; sit close to a window where cold air touches you..

keep a bottle of cold water close... take a sip every ten minutes or as it suit u... but just take cold water... believe me this works.

pdf do becomes boring; thats tru.. wen u begin to feel sleepy move online (watch funny youtube videos for 5min(real house of comedy kills it))

come back; seep you cold water and continue... dont depend of pdfs.... try videos.

samlak1999:
Thank you very much.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by Sirnuel: 11:30am On May 28, 2017
It has happened to the best of us.... I almost called it quit.

The trick is to not quit.
Eat sleep and try again

Dont forget to Keep practicing the little you have learnt
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by mcqwerty(m): 1:55pm On May 28, 2017
Simple cure- Stop studying and start CODING!
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by labonita1(f): 3:02pm On May 28, 2017
Don't study or code when you're indisposed, and learn to work with your subconcious mind
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by raypex(m): 3:14pm On May 28, 2017
Do you eat well? Happened to me at some point. You are using your brain a lot. The brain consumes lots of energy, it needs good food.
Re: Help Me Ooo. I Sleep When Coding. by bassdow: 6:32pm On May 29, 2017
Nascimento:

PLUS you can't learn Coding / Programming all at once.

Get the basics, start working on small projects and when you hit challenges, turn to Aunty Google (no coder can deny constantly relying on documentations & internet) and learn as you progress.

With seriousness, dedication, and patience, you would surely advance.

The Above is Better than Attending any School out there no matter how HYPEd their names sounds OR how BIG you think they are.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website / Online Jamb CBT Website For Sale / How To Integrate Suitecrm With Xero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.