Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,195 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! (506 Views)

For All the Exportation Problems, lets find a Solution Here / See The Reason Payoneer No Longer Ship Their Cards 4 FREE Plus The Solution Here / How To Start Your Solar Energy Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 11:28pm On May 27, 2017
Hello! I'm Zoe.

I have observed that many homes have issues with their alternative energy systems, especially solar.

Some say solar carries nothing worthwhile at home/work, others have entirely failed systems.

What has been your experience with your inverter-battery or solar-inverter-battery system? Has it served its worth?
Or if you're yet to adapt same as worthy alternative to PHCN, what has been the drawback?

Let's share our thoughts and experiences.

Energy engineers, you're also welcome to contribute.

Cheers.
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Emproxy(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2017
Mine has served me and investing in the solar / inverter system has been worth it. I even disconnected from PHCN and I don't use a generator.
The truth is that, the Solar solution is all about power management. Many Nigerians don't understand this. The life of the solar is the battery, you just have to manage your power.
If you have any doubts, I can clear them for you.
Call / WhatsApp 07066091812
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 11:42am On May 29, 2017
Emproxy:
Mine has served me and investing in the solar / inverter system has been worth it. I even disconnected from PHCN and I don't use a generator.
The truth is that, the Solar solution is all about power management. Many Nigerians don't understand this. The life of the solar is the battery, you just have to manage your power.
If you have any doubts, I can clear them for you.
Call / WhatsApp 07066091812

Nice one!

Its really about managing power (energy efficiency) and doing it right from the outset.

All doubts, questions......... I'd rather we trash them out here. On NL.

For the records.
Re: Do You Have Issues With Your Solar/inverter System? Let's find A Solution Here! by Swave4you(f): 10:51am On May 30, 2017
@emproxy, all:

You can start by stating your system specs- Inverter capacity, battery size,solar panels, et al
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Laundry With A Difference In Abuja. / Amazing Computer Graphics / Project Ethereum - The Leading Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.