Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,392 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Control Your........ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Control Your........ (492 Views)

Control Your Thoughts! / People With Hot Temper, How Do You Control Your Anger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Control Your........ by lightblazingnow(m): 4:46am On May 31, 2017
After the collection of feelings and emotions it cumulate into thought which gives step to action....

Control your heart beat... Heart count and attitude to action... Control your choice of words and reactions.... I am saying these based on experience..... If you want to see better days control your actions... Don't let yourself run out of character..... I am praying for you and you should pray for me too..... If you are a believer in CHRIST JESUS and the father God Almighty...... Love you all.....
Re: Control Your........ by lightblazingnow(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2017
Continue
Re: Control Your........ by lightblazingnow(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2017
Yes
Re: Control Your........ by lightblazingnow(m): 5:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
Sure

(1) (Reply)

My Father's Day Story / In Need Of A Painter? / How To Raise Your Daughter To Be Brave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.