Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) (53784 Views)

Two Prostitutes Held Bike Man For Refusing To Pay After Sleeping With Them. / Two Prostitutes Fight Publicly In Enugu Over Male Customer. Photos/Video / Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Islie: 5:21pm On May 31, 2017
Posted By: Precious Igbonwelundu

e police in Ogun have arrested two commercial sex workers for allegedly killing a customer, Adeyinka Olayinka.

The incident occurred at KS Hotel, Ifo on Tuesday.

According to the police, Kudirat Raji alias Angela and Esther Basiru were said to have stabbed Olayinka with a broken bottle during an argument.

Spokesman for the command, Abimbola Oyeyemi, an Assistant Superintendent (ASP) said the victim contracted Raji for the night but the duo had an argument over the price.

Oyeyemi said: “The victim was supervising an ongoing construction work on his property and so he spent the night at the hotel. He contracted Kudirat Raji to pass the night with him on an agreed amount but reneged on their agreement.

“His refusal to pay the agreed amount led to a hot argument between them. While the argument was going on, Esther Basiru, a friend to Angela broke a bottle and injured the deceased’s friend who was at the scene.

“Angela used the broken part of the bottle to stab the deceased on the armpit thereby cutting one of his nerves, consequent upon which he bled to death.

“The manager of the hotel alerted the police at Ifo and the DPO, CSP Anthony Haruna led his men to the scene and arrested the two suspects.

“The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the transfer of the case to Homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for discrete investigation and possible prosecution of the suspects.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/two-prostitutes-held-for-killing-customer/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by SexyNairalander: 5:22pm On May 31, 2017
booked

eyah. . .may his manhood live on

24 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:31pm On May 31, 2017
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by dessz(m): 5:36pm On May 31, 2017
NCAN, VICE CHAIRMAN, Eagles Eye division reporting to duty:
to all our fellow Nlanders, sit back and let the professionals handle the work grin
"one naughty man "Olayinka Adeyinka" went to go and "KPANSH" some oloshos, but he no get money for pocket. So the oloshos, called "kadirat raji and Esther Basiru" killed the "KPANSHER".
so Fellow Nlanders with this few points of mine,I hope I have been able to convince but not confuse u about the fact that all the involved parties are AF----. grin
OVER AND OUT.

222 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
Ashawo no get chill. To those patronising prostitute, my advice to you is

when going to yansh them, go with their money. No yanshing for credit

12 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by decatalyst(m): 5:37pm On May 31, 2017
The kongilized man died in active service. grin

Its a pitiable death but one thing kill a man.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by dessz(m): 5:46pm On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 31, 2017
tongue
Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by dessz(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2017
angels09:
shocked
Died via the same route he came through.
Kudirat Raji.... Peddling phoosie in Ramadan?

NCAN over to you... Food is ready... Kudirat Raji and Esther Basiru... The murderesses... Olayinka the victim.

I repeat food is ready
MR MAN, no need to shout angry , we have handled the matter professionally and efficiently. grin

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 31, 2017
The man is senseless the prostitutes are jobless!
Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 31, 2017
dessz:
NCAN, VICE CHAIRMAN, Eagles Eye division reporting to duty:
to all our fellow Nlanders, sit back and let the professionals handle the work grin
"one naughty man "Olayinka Adeyinka" went to go and "KPANSH" some oloshos, but he no get money for pocket. So the oloshos, called "kadirat raji and Esther Basiru" killed the "KPANSHER".
so Fellow Nlanders with this few points of mine,I hope I have been able to convince but not confuse about the fact that all the involved parties are AF----. grin
OVER AND OUT.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Dottore: 7:32pm On May 31, 2017
Afonjas and sex.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2017
This thread go soon full like river Niger
Lemme book this space for future use

Meanwhile
Rip bros, you died in active service

4 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by phienixboss(m): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Wicked generation!
Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Obontami, how was your day?

This ladies no try at all.

Wait! that place them call ifo na where devil move him headquarter to? Yesterday midwife too na from there.

Let's pray for Ogun state cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Jamila05(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Someone just got a free ticket to hell

2 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by steppins: 7:34pm On May 31, 2017
Na the wastelands, ndi IKO.

15 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by BoosBae(f): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
decatalyst:

But why?
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
That is why 'smarter' "social workers" insist on payment before service, i dont know why some men like to play "rough play", someone that sells her body for a living, do you think she wont have the mind to end you. If you cannot afford the real deal, why dont you help yourself by yourself, its free, convenient and "Very safe" and you can even pick any girl of your choice...... angry

9 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Oladipo1166(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
are dis wot u call prostitute ....... dy can't even seduce me

3 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
Ogun state is home of crime and atrocities.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
I hope they rot in jail
Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by joespiceman(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
All in the name of konji but this s*x workers Don dey get mind o

1 Like

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by BuariCopyPaste: 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
Chai I came late ......but nevertheless.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 7:36pm On May 31, 2017
He left through the same way that he came to the world...

What a pitiable pisma pisma...

4 Likes

Re: Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) by Emilo(m): 7:37pm On May 31, 2017
What a way to die. So what would peole say to the kids?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Andrew Nice, BRT Driver Who Kidnapped Bamise Ayanwola Declared Wanted (Pictures) / Notorious Kaduna Kidnapper 'Guddal' Arrested & Handcuffed By Police / Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.