Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Web Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Developer Needed (1576 Views)

I'm A Java Web Developer - I Need A Job / Get Your Online Banking Website Now. Hire The Best Web Developer. / Web Developer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Developer Needed by nitharaey(f): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Vacancy @ MAYCONCEPT SOLUTIONS

MAYCONCEPT IT Solutions is a leading Digital Marketing Firm that has set up itself in the region of building online arrangements that drives business achievement and development.

We're in need of a Web Designer/Developer that resides in Lagos, who is also very efficient and has the capabilities to work with others in a customer friendly environment.

Job Responsibilities:

This role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying and managing websites, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Candidate must have a
strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
Deep expertise and hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery and API's.
Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.

Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:

JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, Web Programming Skills, E-Commerce, cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's

He/She must also

Possess skills in software programming and graphics
have creativity and imagination
be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
have good interpersonal and communication skills
keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment

Salary is attractive

Interested applicants should forward their CV to hr@mayconceptsolutions.com
Re: Web Developer Needed by KateFowler7: 8:05am On Jun 04, 2017
You can also ask some developer firm or software developer. I know that https://www.zuzex.com/ are dealing with differebt coding languages and know everything about web developing and programming.
Re: Web Developer Needed by francollimasso: 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
is remote developer welcomed
Re: Web Developer Needed by seyezy: 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2017
I wish to if only I will be allowed to work remotely. Here is my email address: seyezy@gmail.com for feedback.
Re: Web Developer Needed by cbrass(m): 5:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
This op is really funny, I almost died laughing at this post grin grin
Re: Web Developer Needed by beatsbyj2g(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
I have the skills you need, but I can only work remotely
Re: Web Developer Needed by stack1(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Lol we've really come to like this remote thing, well office jobs pays too oo, FYI, if the pay is right that is..
Re: Web Developer Needed by wordpressdony(m): 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi,,

I am available for work...!

Contact me via fiverr...!

Order Page: https://www.fiverr.com/wordpressdony/customize-any-type-wordpress-theme-like-as-demo

Best Regards,
Dony

(1) (Reply)

Need A Private Tutor To Teach Me Word Processing & Programming / Javascript Showing Me Pepper / Bulk Sms + PHP And Java Api

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.