Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer (826 Views)

Aspiring To Become A Breeder?...this Is For You. / 9 Reasons To Buy A Dog From A Breeder / If You Say You Are A Breeder Tell Me The Breed Of This Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by egorov(m): 3:03pm On Jun 02, 2017
At times when I go through the pet section of nairaland, I see some people posting adverts for puppies of different breeds almost 5-6 times in a day which makes me wonder if na everyday their dogs dey litter. There are some top breeders I know here that post adverts in a particular sequence, u don't see them posting daily. IMO, I also think its very difficult for a breeder to have almost every breed of dog for sale at almost every time. To me, the marketers are taking credit for the work done by breeders. Marketers and puppy millers should please give credit to the breeders in their adverts, likrwise potential buyers should verify the breeder of the dog they are about to purchase, trust me, at some point u will have questions that ONLY d breeder will be able to answer.
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by timifizzy(m): 12:19am On Jun 03, 2017
Only few people with good insight will realize the truth in this without taking unnecessary offense.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by VivJohn: 3:35am On Jun 03, 2017
In the context of this discussion one notable breeder marketer comes to mind angry .
He has succeeded in putting up a resounding deceit campaign over the years posing as a breeder of a broad spectrum of dog breeds.
Churning out puppy/dog adverts with frenzied momentum and always ascribing them to his kennel making me wonder how a solitary kennel can be that productive.
For a regrettable moment, even I fell victim to this individual's antics and true to the OP's assertions a day came when I sought the truth of my puppy's parentage but all I got was a barrage of false information which spurred me to conduct personal investigation until I unveiled the actual truth. Trust me.. The truth was distasteful to say the least. However the deal had been sealed already so yours faithfully is now being compelled to make the best of the situation after doling out a substantial amount for a pedigree pup. But as the saying goes no need crying over spilt milk... just have to man up and move on.

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by Scrooge(m): 7:05am On Jun 03, 2017
Bo..ysa..y

1 Like

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by Lavendra(f): 9:38am On Jun 03, 2017
OK
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by uboma(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2017
VivJohn:
In the context of this discussion one notable breeder marketer comes to mind angry .
He has succeeded in putting up a resounding deceit campaign over the years posing as a breeder of a broad spectrum of dog breeds.
Churning out puppy/dog adverts with frenzied momentum and always ascribing them to his kennel making me wonder how a solitary kennel can be that productive.
For a regrettable moment, even I fell victim to this individual's antics and true to the OP's assertions a day came when I sought the truth of my puppy's parentage but all I got was a barrage of false information which spurred me to conduct personal investigation until I unveiled the actual truth. Trust me.. The truth was distasteful to say the least. However the deal had been sealed already so yours faithfully is now being compelled to make the best of the situation after doling out a substantial amount for a pedigree pup. But as the saying goes no need crying over spilt milk... just have to man up and move on.

lol.

lessons learnt in a hard way.

As for this particular deceitful man claiming to be a breeder, I do not even click on his threads.

Watch out for he will meet his Waterloo soon
Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by DidiLove1: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
VivJohn:

Bobriskyy or the other Bob?

2 Likes

Re: How To Differentiate Between A Breeder And Marketer by Greene66: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
Lol someone comes to mind

(1) (Reply)

The Following High End Dogs Are Available For Sale In Lagos And Ogun State. / World's Most Expensive Chicken- All Black Colour / Largest Petstore In Nigeria Opening Soon In Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.