Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX (7401 Views)

How Often Do You Use The Split Screen Function In Your Smartphone? / Split Screen Feature On Android Nougat(video) / Utilising The Invert Colors On Your TECNO Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Tech world is evolving at a fast pace and not everyone who uses a smart device is tech savvy so today I will be talking on the split screen feature on TECNO camon CX and how to use it, just so you know, the split screen feature is not a new feature on android, infact it has been enjoyed by those who use high end devices and tablets such as Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, Sony Xperia.. etc.

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2017
Google implementation of this feature stands on high end devices and it offers flexibility for doing two things at once, but now it is now available on TECNO devices that run android 7.0 nougat, thumbs up to team TECNO for this wonderful feature, now before we begin, I want you all to know that this feature does not support all applications on your devices and it works flawlessly on the TECNO L9 and L9 plus.

How To Use Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX To activate and use this feature, you need to have more than one application opened on your device, its mostly referred to as "recent apps" once in recent apps, you will notice an icon just like the one marked in red in the caption below
* Now lets assume you want to split a video you are watching either on you tube or your video player or even WhatsApp, like in my own case, I used the video player, just tap on that red icon.

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2017
Now once tapped, you should have a screen like the one in the caption below

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
* Now notice in the caption above, firefox was split and it still gave room for me to navigate through my recent apps and also split another just incase i want to do twp things at once (if you try to split an app that does not support split screen, you will get a pop-up notice below the cards of apps which says "does not support split screen".)
* After mastering the split screen feature and you want to revert to full view of one screen OR preferably you you want to go back to watching just movie or any of your apps, just click and drag down on the red arrow below.

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 1:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
To end your split screen session, you can touch and drag down on the middle of the red arrow or better still you touch or hold the intents button indicated in the caption below and the screen will go back to its original app. Thank you guys for reading.

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nice feature
But most Nougat phone can do it.
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Mafia4life(m): 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
It is not implemented by Tecno... It is one of the features in Nougat.
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by MizMyColi(f): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
I've tried this just once
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Olaoladimeji(m): 5:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
That's why I love Samsung. I been doing this and even better than this on my galaxy note running lollipop.

3 Likes

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Kondomatic(m): 5:55pm On Jun 03, 2017
bravesoul247:
Thumbs up to team TECNO for this wonderful feature.
Are you kidding me? Split screen is an Android 7.0 feature not a "Tecno phone" feature. Even my entry level Allcall Bro has it.

If any company deserves a thumbs up it's Samsung that has been featuring multi windows view in the phones since 2014 abi 2013.

6 Likes

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Queentito(f): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
bravesoul247:
Now once tapped, you should have a screen like the one in the caption below

It's nice
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by henry007(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Kondomatic:
Are you kidding me? Split screen is an Android 7.0 feature not a "Tecno phone" feature. Even my entry level Allcall Bro has it.

If any company deserves a thumbs up it's Samsung that has been featuring multi windows view in the phones since 2014 abi 2013.

Lool the feature is gimmicky if you ask me.
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Preye1599(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2017
My Gionee m6 mirror can do this seamlessly
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Obagoblog(m): 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Such a good phone... check the goods and bad of camon CX here..

http://www.prosandconsblog.com/2017/03/pros-and-cons-of-tecno-camon-cx-c10-price.html
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Simeony007(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
Bad market people full this trend grin
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2017
Olaoladimeji:
That's why I love Samsung. I been doing this and even better than this on my galaxy note running lollipop.
And dat why Samsung remain the best
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by nani667: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Olibboy: 5:23am On Jun 04, 2017
That's a development
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by evergenuine(m): 5:53am On Jun 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

My s7 edge with Android 6,0.1 self can do this

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by ibawon(m): 5:59am On Jun 04, 2017
Dear OP, Abeg what's the name of the movie up there, na the my only interest be that.
Thanks
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Kondomatic(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2017
evergenuine:

Tecno fans are always late gringringringringrin
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Michaellegend(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2017
evergenuine:

even S5 with 4.4. 4

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by DesChyko: 9:05am On Jun 04, 2017
Michaellegend:

even S5 with 4.4. 4

WTF.. S3 made in 2012 as well.

2 Likes

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 10:09am On Jun 04, 2017
Kondomatic:

Yea but Tecno is really moving at a very fast pace right now atleast it's better late than never. Just watch out for more features to surface on tecno phones.
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by bravesoul247(m): 10:56am On Jun 04, 2017
I've never been this passionate about Tecno but I think they have great features even aside from this and the prices are very affordable compared to other brands if you want to get them new. So I'm just stating the obvious here.

Mods push this to the fp for more reviews please

3 Likes

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
bravesoul247:
I've never been this passionate about Tecno but I think they have great features even aside from this and the prices are very affordable compared to other brands if you want to get them new. So I'm just stating the obvious here.

The features are from Android pls
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by Kondomatic(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
bravesoul247:
Tecno phones are grossly overpriced just like Gionee phones. Their(Tecno) customers are mostly people who do not know how to buy online.

These features that you're talking about are from Google’s OS for smartphones Android 7.0. I dunno what's difficult to understand here.

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by percyshelu(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
can an updated infinix note 3 do this??
Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by pheranme9(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2017
even my galaxy grand of 2014 can do it.....tecno jus start or what do u mean....because u jus buy phone wy no go sleep again

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by missslimzy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
Yes well said
bravesoul247:

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by omoalajah(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is nice
bravesoul247:
To end your split screen session, you can touch and drag down on the middle of the red arrow or better still you touch or hold the intents button indicated in the caption below and the screen will go back to its original app. Thank you guys for reading.

1 Like

Re: Utilising The Split Screen Feature On TECNO Camon CX by datyorubaboy: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2017
Funny guy
pheranme9:
even my galaxy grand of 2014 can do it.....tecno jus start or what do u mean....because u jus buy phone wy no go sleep again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celtel SIM GPRS Activation / How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.