Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (769 Views)

gl / I Need Your Help Experienced Ladies / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by amani337(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2017
Re: . by Agbaletu: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
amani337:
Good day nairalanders,
I am a 100l student in need of financial assistance. Few days ago my dad sent me money telling me he's done with me for the semester and he's dealing with the needs of my 3 other siblings in different university. On getting to the ATM I decided to withdraw all the money because if I withdraw for the 3rd time using that ATM #65 will be deducted from my account. From the ATM I went straight to the market to buy foodstuffs and about paying for the goods I bought I couldn't find my money,i don't know how I lost it(maybe inside the tight keke I boarded or it fell down when I was paying the keke driver or I was picked pocket I just can't remember).i had to trek back home and called my dad and narrated what happened to him, he didn't believe me thinking i was trying to scam him and he has stopped receiving my call. My Exams starts 2weeks time and unable to concentrate due to hunger And thinking of how I am going to survive in the next 1 month when I we be through with my exams.
I will be very grateful if you can help me with a little to go through my exams, thanks.

Here is my account details,
First bank:3077401091
Acc name:millionaire exsco.
Sorry, it won't be easy to write exams with empty stomach.
I must be honest with you, Nigerian students are not wicked. Just tell your course mates, room/flat mates even friends from other departments they will surely help. I have personally fed and accommodated a friend for a whole semester. Another friend took good care of me when I was sick.
Re: . by amani337(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2017
Agbaletu:

Sorry, it won't be easy to write exams with empty stomach.
I must be honest with you, Nigerian students are not wicked. Just tell your course mates, room/flat mates even friends from other departments they will surely help. I have personally fed and accommodated a friend for a whole semester. Another friend took good care of me when I fell sick.
Thanks, I have been squatting with my roommates for days now and they are running out of food .
Re: . by carzola(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2017
Go and sale your phone
Buy a Nokia torch light
And manage.. Till you go
Home for holidays... Look
For a new scam to use on your father
So you can get extra money to buy
A new phone.. Nobody here will help
You..

(1) (Reply)

When Married Women Refuse To Disclose Their Status..are Husbands Doing Enough? / “when They Call Me ‘mummy Twins’, I Still Wonder Who Are They Referring To”-mrs / Throw Pillows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.