Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Willing To Create Software On Your Request. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Willing To Create Software On Your Request. (496 Views)

Request Desktop Software Development Free - 2019 Edition / Website Developer: Request For Proposals / Help Create Software For Stock Capturing And Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Willing To Create Software On Your Request. by FrankLampard: 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
I am a passionate software developer. As part of my plan to add about 10 project to my list of portfolio before the end of the year.

I am willing to help you create any kind of software that will suit your needs, from a school management system to a hotel management system to any kind of application that can manage your business for you.

I will only charge you based on the complexity of the project. No worries. It is very much affordable, no need to break the bank.

For those that needs modification to their already existing project. No worries, because I can work with a vest majority of the programming language and it's corresponding framework. A list of them are Java (Java EE - JSP, JSF, Spring MVC), c# (WebForms, WebAPI, MVC), PHP (Laravel 5 >wink, JavaScript (AngularJS, JQuery). I can also know a little of Native Mobile Application Development, but I have vest experience using ionic framework v1.

I am not very afraid to work on your challenge.

My phone is 08138249630, My Skype ID is: phatjoe50

Thank you.
Re: Willing To Create Software On Your Request. by YesNoMaybe: 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
My Client requires a membership website for his organization. The site has to be built in a manner that will facilitate management of registered membership profiles (sending of emails, order details, sms alerts etc.), in a manner that will not stress the site admin /manager. It should be VERY EASY to manage even by a less tech savvy admin....i.e data entry.

Each member will have a personal profile page showing his activities, financial reimbursements and balances, etc.

Can you do this?
For how much?
For how long would it take?
What platform/language are you going to work with?
Kindly comment your portfolio, verifiable work samples and contacts for more details.The best offer wins.
Thanks.
Re: Willing To Create Software On Your Request. by andy511(m): 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
FrankLampard:
I am a passionate software developer. As part of my plan to add about 10 project to my list of portfolio before the end of the year.

I am willing to help you create any kind of software that will suit your needs, from a school management system to a hotel management system to any kind of application that can manage your business for you.

I will only charge you based on the complexity of the project. No worries. It is very much affordable, no need to break the bank.

For those that needs modification to their already existing project. No worries, because I can work with a vest majority of the programming language and it's corresponding framework. A list of them are Java (Java EE - JSP, JSF, Spring MVC), c# (WebForms, WebAPI, MVC), PHP (Laravel 5 >wink, JavaScript (AngularJS, JQuery). I can also know a little of Native Mobile Application Development, but I have vest experience using ionic framework v1.

I am not very afraid to work on your challenge.

My phone is 08138249630, My Skype ID is: phatjoe50

Thank you.
Re: Willing To Create Software On Your Request. by FrankLampard: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2017
YesNoMaybe:
My Client requires a membership website for his organization. The site has to be built in a manner that will facilitate management of registered membership profiles (sending of emails, order details, sms alerts etc.), in a manner that will not stress the site admin /manager. It should be VERY EASY to manage even by a less tech savvy admin....i.e data entry.

Each member will have a personal profile page showing his activities, financial reimbursements and balances, etc.

Can you do this?
For how much?
Kindly comment your portfolio, verifiable work samples and contacts for more details.The best offer wins.
Thanks.
Thank you for coming to my thread.
Can you do this?

Yes, I can do this, but I will love to see some more details of what your organisation needs. (via email: joelezeu@gmail.com)

For how much?

We can have a private discussion of the price after you give me all details of what you want to achieve, but generally I am not on the high side.

If it is just what you proposed here without any addition, It should take just a weekend to come up with something viable and another weekend with the finished work.

I can work with the above listed language above. Since this might be a project where another developer might be taking it up, I would like to go with a language that most programmers can use in Nigeria, which is PHP.

Let chat on Skype: phatjoe50, I am not presently on WhatsApp.
Re: Willing To Create Software On Your Request. by flashwebtechinc(m): 10:41am On Jun 20, 2017
@ flashwebtech develop any software for management just contact 08067408492

(1) (Reply)

Integration To NIMC Web Verification API / Do You Need A Customized Software To Manage Your Business? / Need To Implement Biometric Identity Card (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.