Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Is There No Admin In This Section. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is There No Admin In This Section. (493 Views)

Vacancy For Head, Accounts & Admin. In A Dynamic Fmcg Organization @IBADAN / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / Moderator Needed For This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There No Admin In This Section. by cj1080(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2010
Or is it that u just allow a lot of trash to be posted on ur section.

Can u not set a buffer for mail,address,company name and phone number. Before a person posts about a job topic. So that even if they post a topic,by calling the number we know if they r a fraud or true.

Cos their constant posting of email addresses that are either wrong or used to spam people is giving this section a bad name.
Re: Is There No Admin In This Section. by Chefo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2010
My brother I wonder- o
Re: Is There No Admin In This Section. by Chefo(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2010
My brother CJ I wonder- o
Re: Is There No Admin In This Section. by Sparkles3: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2010
cj1080:

Or is it that u just allow a lot of trash to be posted on your section.

Can u not set a buffer for mail,address,company name and phone number. Before a person posts about a job topic. So that even if they post a topic,by calling the number we know if they r a fraud or true.

Cos their constant posting of email addresses that are either wrong or used to spam people is giving this section a bad name.

Seconded!

The forum is so messed up that I m finding it so hard to see a genuine job advert! sad

Spammers are on the loose! sad sad
Re: Is There No Admin In This Section. by Eggyloo: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2010
@ poster:- This forum is a public one where most adverts are not and cannot be 100% gauranteed. Now that u know this, it's up to you to analyse each advert carefully, avoid posting ur CV just anyhow to every ''yahoo'' or regular mailing address, ensuring u even google the company u are sending ur information to.

Come to think of it, do u know there are even some fraudulent websites and fictitious physical addresses. When u visit them, all u see is just google adverts or no details at all about the company's operations. It's now ur responsibility to do ur own research. And for those that requires u sending info to the likes of ''our client'' or ''our company requires'', dude, it's ur choice to either ignore or accept to reply to the ad.

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Needed / Best Time For A Job Hunt / Job Vacancy @ Sakal House- Independent Marketers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.