Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (1196 Views)

2006 Nissan Quest Auto Silver, 7 Seater, Leather , N1.45 ,tokunbo Location Ikeja / sold Tokunbo 2007 Rav4 Toyota.. For Sale In Lekki.new Arrival / Anoda Cheap 2007 Honda Accord DC Toks leather N1.350m giveaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by shrewdmuse: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2017
Re: . by tempex88(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2017
share more pix. the car is under priced.

1 Like

Re: . by Jodesky(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2017
tempex88:

When has it become a crime for a Seller to fix a price he considers adequate for his chattel? The degree of use, the urgency attached to the sale and peculiar circumstances of the seller are factors to consider in selling an article.

I think its rather childish for you to have ''rushed to judgement'' about the price without waiting for the outcome of your request for more pictures.

In all cases, its always sensible to think before you talk and NOT the reverse................

3 Likes

Re: . by tempex88(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2017
Jodesky:

When has it become a crime for a Seller to fix a price he considers adequate for his chattel? The degree of use, the urgency attached to the sale and peculiar circumstances of the seller are factors to consider in selling an article.

I think its rather childish for you to have ''rushed to judgement'' about the price without waiting for the outcome of your request for more pictures.

In all cases, its always sensible to think before you talk and NOT the reverse................

Oga, which one b ur own? with all ur indirect insults, I leave u to ur conscience.
Re: . by princetom1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2017
tempex88:

Oga, which one b ur own? with all ur indirect insults, I leave u to ur conscience.

Leave am. Na Grammer him dey write
Re: . by aysonautos: 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
Any. Issues
Interested in buyin
Re: . by elshanAutos: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
tempex88:
Interesting! A nairalander thinks a car is underpriced. Such a wow! shocked
Re: . by shrewdmuse: 10:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
snap......
Re: . by Jodesky(m): 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2017
elshanAutos:

Interesting! A nairalander thinks a car is overpriced. Such a wow! shocked

Pls ignore him. He's been missing his drugs.
Re: . by shrewdmuse: 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
tao i
Re: . by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2017
tempex88:

Just chill a bit...nairaland car dealers will soon call the guy, negotiate middle man...repost the car for 2.5M....

thats the price we are used to..."middle man inflation"

Check his posts he's not a regular car seller on nairaland...I suggest it's either his or for a friend...and that's the price he feels like letting go...let someone enjoy the awuf..instead of making the seller change his mind...

Moreover there is recession.....1.5M plenty oooo

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2017
The paint job is not bad though
Re: . by aysonautos: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
Ani issues
Interested in buying

(1) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! Regd. Toyota Land Cruiser 00 @ N900k Negotiable ««« / 2005 Lexus Rx330 Tokunbo For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / I Need A Good Car Not More Than 400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.