Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,906 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / .... (803 Views)

Islamic Cleric Urged FIFA To Ban Christian Players From Making Sign Of The Cross / Masquerade Spotted In Bet 9ja Shop At Ilawe Ekiti. / Tricks On How To Win With Vfl In Bet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 12, 2017
You have a gambling problem.
cc;semid4lyf cc:seun.
BroZuma:
You have a gambling problem.

how?
Re: .... by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2017
No bro,

It is a sign that you should stop betting

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: .... by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Select few games with huge cash you will win.I started betting in April this year.I won the first day I bet with just four games.Dont bet with your heart but with analysis.
Re: .... by ayourbamie: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Its a sign that its not a profitable venture.

If you continue this way, its either you go bankrupt or you get high blood pressure which will lead to heart attack and to stroke or cardiac arrest.
Or all of these can even happen to you at the same time, if you're not careful
Re: .... by ghanaman5050: 10:45am On Jun 12, 2017
That is not possible . Drop your next game here . If you bet over , I bet under or if you bet home win , I bet away DC .
Re: .... by Chidexter(m): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
ghanaman5050:
That is not possible . Drop your next game here . If you bet over , I bet under or if you bet home win , I bet away DC .

Lol
Re: .... by Chidexter(m): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Chukason1:
I have bet like 45 times in the last 4 months and no green At all .... tried different strategies to no avail.... I am thinking its spiritual what's your say??

Follow other people's tips. Check in sports section and u will see some good tips. Or whatsapp me.
Re: .... by Unityp: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Chukason1:
I have bet like 45 times in the last 4 months and no green At all .... tried different strategies to no avail.... I am thinking its spiritual what's your say??
If u r into women alot or self service alot,u will hardly win any bet.
If u dont give out money to help a beggar,less privilege,physically challenged,or even ur next door neighbor,u will hardly will any bet.That is the secret.Bro check ur lifestyle!!!

1 Like

Re: .... by moststylish(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Unityp:

If u r into women alot or self service alot,u will hardly win any bet.
If u dont give out money to help a beggar,less privilege,physically challenged,or even ur next door neighbor,u will hardly will any bet.That is the secret.Bro check ur lifestyle!!!
fat lie

(1) (Reply)

s / Mfm Top Fc Secures Continental Ticket And Still On Course To Top League Table / Plateau United Wins NPFL For The First Time In History (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.