Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Evans The Kidnapper - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evans The Kidnapper (725 Views)

Did You Know It's The Nigerian Army That Rescued The Kidnapper?? / Before And After Photos Of Suspected Kidnapper Evans As He Appears In Court / Flashy!! Notorious Billionaire Kidnapper , Evans Wins First Case In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evans The Kidnapper by Babarex(m): 1:57pm On Jun 12, 2017
It is no longer News that the Dreaded Kidnapper Evans is Cooling off in A Cell but the Only thing that Bothers me is the Fact that now that we know what he looks like i am now wondering who the face that was splashed on Media belongs to becos if the Guy is Nigerian its ok to come out and Debunk the source of the Picture...Pictures here.

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes Trouble!!! We're Sent By The... / Nawa Ooo!!! “i’m 21 And I Eat “A$$” – Girl Advertises Herself On Twitter / Project Topics On Business Adminstration And Management With Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.