Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

S - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / S (2351 Views)

Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here / Npower Applications Open At 11.30PM June 11, What You Need To Know (videos) / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S by bigsam75: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
n
Re: S by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
bigsam75:
Pls house,can a graduate with NYSC exclusion certificate apply for NPOWER program.. I just need some clarifications on this pls.
Big Yes... Go ahead and apply.
Re: S by Efukikata(m): 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ask4bigneyo:

Big Yes... Go ahead and apply.

I think you don't get his question... I think he/she meant how can he/she apply for Npower since he has NYSC exclusion certificate.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Meanwhile Npower recruitment starts tonight by 12AM
See details: https://www.jeelda.com/npower-recruitment-registration/
Re: S by bigsam75: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
This has resulted in lots of argument that is why I have to take it to naira land for more clarifications...
Re: S by bigsam75: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2017
ok
Re: S by bigsam75: 7:51am On Jun 16, 2017
watching
Re: S by highbkay: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
hello bigsman pls I want to know how u obtain your exclusion letter. I graduated as a part time students too but the institution stop issueing the letter but rather asked student to get it from NYSC site, and for almost two years now I have not been able to get it done or get a cyber cafe that can help me .am in Lagos and would appreciate if you can help me out.
Re: S by timmyblast(m): 9:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
highbkay:

hello bigsman pls I want to know how u obtain your
exclusion letter. I graduated as a part time
students too but the institution stop issueing the
letter but rather asked student to get it from NYSC
site, and for almost two years now I have not been
able to get it done or get a cyber cafe that can
help me .am in Lagos and would appreciate if you
can help me out.
when its time for new set of nysc member registering for there call up. go to nysc portal u see a part on exclusion letter. click and feel ur surname and mat number where appropriate. if u ur school has uploaded ur information, it will appear, if not hold ur school responsible. http://www.nysc.org.ng
Re: S by highbkay: 10:02am On Jun 17, 2017
I have done that and it has been uploaded so what can I do next?
Re: S by Ajascolove(m): 10:42am On Jun 17, 2017
highbkay:
Visit their Abuja office with your relevant documents.
Re: S by highbkay: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
is there no way I can get it printed online? I heard it can be printed online.
Re: S by highbkay: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
by the way which document will I need to go with and can someone go to the abuja office for me on my behalf?
Re: S by bigsam75: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
I think the schools normally issue it to graduates
Re: S by timmyblast(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
highbkay:
register for it i.e apply of course with a fee. You will be told when it will be ready to collect. then u print wen ready.
Re: S by highbkay: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
thank you for your response, and I will like to know how much fee do they charge?

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer : UBA Need Workers For The Following Position / Diageo Online Test Invitation: Who Else Received This? / La Sien Bottling Company Limited Executive Positions (150K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.