Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

RESOLVED! - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / RESOLVED! (4810 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 9:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
sad angry grin angry embarassed grin grin angry
wayisshut:
I will post the whatapp chats. Please MODS give me my ORIGINAL THREAD I READY FOR THIS BOY
undecided move on.Forgive and forget
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 9:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
This is our chat
Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
sotall:
I explained it to him in a whatsapp message two days ago .Right now I sense his reluctance to doing what he is suppose to do. I have evidence to support my assertion.
It is well,U too should realize that customers are always right/king,U keep mum/ignored him . on top of his money . apologize and move on biko.
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am having issues coming online with UC browser
Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
wayisshut:
This is our chat
forget the whole thing and move on biko.
Re: RESOLVED! by wayisshut: 10:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
forget the whole thing and move on biko.

I would respect you and let ir be.

SOTALL DONT YOU EVER THINK I CHICKENED OUT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE MODS DID. I WAS READY FOR YOU SINCE YOU SAID I HAVE JUST TODAY ONLY

1 Like

Re: RESOLVED! by ipobarecriminals: 3:06am On Jun 23, 2017
wayisshut:

I would respect you and let ir be.

SOTALL DONT YOU EVER THINK I CHICKENED OUT. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE MODS DID. I WAS READY FOR YOU SINCE YOU SAID I HAVE JUST TODAY ONLY
Thank u.Just forget that empty threat.He can't do nothing.He is at fault not u.Just move on
Re: RESOLVED! by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 23, 2017
Wayisshut should leave sotalls info here so that future customers do not fall into the same trap.

All sotall is interested in is hiding this from potential future victims.

For me such threads should always left be in their original state so that buyers can perform their own assessments of sellers.

The big nl.horror stories occurred because previous failed transactions were covered up and the sellers got more and more brazen.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Network Code For Mtn On A Modem / How To Avoid Hackers Net. / How Relevant Is Linux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.