Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! (921 Views)

Learn The Basic Of Python Programming For Free / Free Java Programming Course For Beginner / OHSAS 18001 I.R.C.A Lead Auditor Training in Lagos and Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! by iihtlagos: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
This is a one time offer and would never come up again.

If you are interested to learn Java programming and would love to join the current batch that is about to start, please call 08161641713.

This offer is limited and would expire in the next few days.

IIHT is one of the World's leading IT-IMS training Institutes in the country.

Join us now and secure your seat.

Offer ends within few days from now.

Only for those in Lagos!!

Re: Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
iihtlagos:
This is a one time offer and would never come up again.

If you are interested to learn Java programming and would love to join the current batch that is about to start, please call 08161641713.

This offer is limited and would expire in the next few days.

IIHT is one of the World's leading IT-IMS training Institutes in the country.

Join us now and secure your seat.

Offer ends within few days from now.

Only for those in Lagos!!

Where in lagos are you?
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! by iihtlagos: 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
CondomSir:

Where in lagos are you?

77 Ojuelegba rd, opp access bank, at Ojuelegba bridge.

Can you forward your contact to marketing@iihtng.com.

Someone will get across to you.
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
iihtlagos:

77 Ojuelegba rd, opp access bank, at Ojuelegba bridge.

Can you forward your contact to marketing@iihtng.com.

Someone will get across to you.

How much will the programme cost me sir?
35k?

Again, I don't have a laptop.
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want To Learn Java Programming For As Low As 35k? Come In!! by iihtlagos: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
CondomSir:

How much will the programme cost me sir?
35k?

Again, I don't have a laptop.

We will give you a laptop Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Acca,cfa And Sap Registration And Complete Materials / Acca Students / Autocad 2D & 3D Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.