Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? (997 Views)

Bulk Sms Script Or Software / Writing A Time Based Expiration Script Or Function Using Php And Mysql / Need Script, Or Any Solution For Website Design Task! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by michaelday: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2010
how do i create a password script or get it from the internet free ? i want a situation where by i will enter user name and pass word on the web form and it will log in to another page ??

i hope to get ideas from this our wonderful nairaland site
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by cindy44: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2010
go to: www.authpro.com to get a free password script or www.bravenet.com
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 25, 2010
<form method="POST" action="index.php">
<label for="name" class="label">Username: </label>
<input type="text" name="name" id="name">
<label for="pass" class="label">Password: </label>
<input type="password" name="pass" id="pass">
<input type="submit" value="Register" >

Thats for the page, where the username and pass will be filled in, in the form tag there is a action="" you will specify it wil take u to, most often, to a page for validation of the field. if such username and pass exist, and another action, to be taken if it does, and what it brings out if no existance of the username and pass,

Its quite easy, if u need more explanation or help just mail me on ndonpuzo@yahoo.com or place a contact on my site www.marknollis.com.

I will be glad to help out.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by dodo10: 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2010
o ga i can give u this script,if u can pay for service with little cash call 0803057766/poposhin@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by egift(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
Make google your friend. Also make your search phrase the it could possible appear if you are the one putting up that particular script. Goodluck.
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by michaelday: 8:48am On Jan 28, 2010
THANK YOU TO U ALL FOR HELPING ME OUT , I REALLY DO APPRECIATE
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by fasanD1(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
affordable and Comprehensive Web Design solutions company can help you out,
Order now and your website will be ready in 2Hrs

for more detail contact deji@zankeypro.com or delongpet23@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
@Fasand1,

Please read what you just wrote, a website in 2 hrs, lol

I have a job, on my sleave it's a shopping cart mechanism, using Ajax technique of darg and drop, and sending it to a php script that computes it and send a notificattion to the Admin of a new purchase order.

Ok. on the Admin side, the Admin will be able of administer sales, and add new products on his own, without prior knowledge of webdesign or any such thing.

Can u do that in 2hrs, can i post the job to you and save myself the stress of coding, since u deliver jobs in 2 hrs?

cry

(1) (Reply)

What Is Email- Marketing And Aweber. / Web Portal Development / Online Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.