Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

All You Need To Know About Javascript Before Learning It. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / All You Need To Know About Javascript Before Learning It. (1313 Views)

I Find It Hard Learning Javascript...i Need Help / What You Need To Know Before Learning A Programming Language. / What You Need To Know Before Learning A Framework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Javascript Before Learning It. by binoosmart(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
Just the last time i posted about Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) and i promise you i will bring you a very exiting tutorial next, and right now Javaschript is what i am going to be introducing you to. so sit back while i take you through the gentle introduction.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-Fkt8HF2cHrM/WUFGSWSgomI/AAAAAAAAAKc/ZZqcEnS8C5IXCR4bcY0tPNa0Goji6NqOACK4BGAYYCw/s400/JavaScrip%2BIntroduction%2BICICT.com.ng.jpg[/img]

Note: i wouldn't be writing any code here but in my next article i promise to show you JavaScript basic syntax.

JavaScript is not to be confused with Java, you can learn about java in one of my posts below this paragraph for basic understanding of Java they are not the same. JavaScript is primarily a client-side scripting language used for front-end development. JavaScript is compatible across all browsers you can think of ranging from FireFox, Google Chrome, UC Browser, Opera etc. and is used to create interactive web apps, often through libraries such as jQuery and front-end frameworks such as AngularJS, Ember.js, React, and more.

Recommended: 12 Java Overviews: Introduction To Java Programming Language.

[url=http://www.icict.com.ng/2017/05/some-java-basic-syntax-you-should-know.html
]Some Java Basic Syntax You Should Know.[/url]

JavaScript can also be used as a server-side language through the Node.js platform. Five years ago, Node.js was still quite young, but its community has grown a lot since then, and you can now find many resources here to help you grow in your JavaScript scripting. You can also build hybrid mobile apps with JavaScript through using frameworks such as PhoneGap, while Facebook’s React Native allows you to build native mobile apps with JavaScript.

However, JavaScript is also known as a difficult language because it is not easily typed and, thus, difficult to run. There are various typed versions, such as Microsoft's TypeScript or the JSX, that React uses.

If you don't have a good understanding of HTML and CSS you may find it difficult to learn Javascript so i will just recommend some of my previous articles for you to get you started depending if you dont already know the two very well.

Recommended articles that might help your coding career:
Click Here: for all our introduction to all our tutorials and choose from the list
http://www.icict.com.ng/search/label/Introduction

So as i have said earlier i will not be writing any codes here on this article so stay tuned and wait for my articles on basic syntax of Javascript.

Source: ICICT Nigeria www.icict.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With Fortran Programming / Why Sup Messenger Is Better Than Whatsapp / 13-year-old Gerald Has One Of The Largest Telegram & Whatsapp Channel & Group✔

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.