Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,324 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For (937 Views)

Adeleke University JUPEB A-level Program / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Pre Degree And JUPEB A Level Forms / Tutors For British A Level (GCE) And SAT Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Hello family, i have plans to go for an A/level program which left me with IJMB & JUPEB as my options. My head is saying JUPEB while my heart is saying IJMB. I had decided to follow my head but that's where my problem is as of now. My plans was to register for UNN jupeb program but from what i heard from a Unn 2016/2017 jupeb student, was not encouraging! He said it was a scam and that he regretted going for the program, after the program he was admitted into 100level instead of 200level. B/w UNN & UNIBEN or even UNIPORT in which of these schools do you suggest i run the program? In which of them do i have higher chances of being admitted after the program? And if you did jupeb @UNN what was your experience and what can you say about the program? I'm in a state of dilemma please family help me out......
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:13am On Jun 21, 2017
go for UNIBEN
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
go for UNIBEN
thanks. any idea on how the program is being run dia
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Pls anybody with more useful info.
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
Splendifferous:
Hello family, i have plans to go for an A/level program which left me with IJMB & JUPEB as my options. My head is saying JUPEB while my heart is saying IJMB. I had decided to follow my head but that's where my problem is as of now. My plans was to register for UNN jupeb program but from what i heard from a Unn 2016/2017 jupeb student, was not encouraging! He said it was a scam and that he regretted going for the program, after the program he was admitted into 100level instead of 200level. B/w UNN & UNIBEN or even UNIPORT in which of these schools do you suggest i run the program? In which of them do i have higher chances of being admitted after the program? And if you did jupeb @UNN what was your experience and what can you say about the program? I'm in a state of dilemma please family help me out. Mod's your help is really needed...
jupeb is better by far,you will have a lot if time to prepare and it'd valid for life. you cab use it to get admission into 200 level in private schools and state schools if you are not admitted in the school you did it
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
stephenmorris:
jupeb is better by far,you will have a lot if time to prepare and it'd valid for life. you cab use it to get admission into 200 level in private schools and state schools if you are not admitted in the school you did it
thank you buh which school do you advice i run the program @?
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by TreasuredLeidy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
Splendifferous:
thanks. any idea on how the program is being run dia
firstly, u buy the jupeb form (its on sale now), after which you will write entrance exam. if you are admitted, Lectures are on Monday-Friday. 8am-4pm I think. nine months after which you will sit for Jupeb Exam. then after, u apply for the university of your choice through Jamb Direct Entry.

dunno much abt other skuls but However, if you choose Uniben, you will have to apply also through Uniben Post Direct Entry form when it comes out (just buy the form, there was no PDE exam for jupeb students as@last year o). so after buying the form, u wait for admission. 200L, 100%sure. Last year, they tried for the candidates, those who didn't really pass the exam (jupeb exam) was given admission but have their course changed. I think they are being considerate.
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by hunter47(m): 10:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
Splendifferous:
Pls anybody with more useful info.
I would advice you to do ijmb tested and trusted for more information contact me through WhatsApp 09033999244 let's talk better
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 4:43am On Jun 22, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:

firstly, u buy the jupeb form (its on sale now), after which you will write entrance exam. if you are admitted, Lectures are on Monday-Friday. 8am-4pm I think. nine months after which you will sit for Jupeb Exam. then after, u apply for the university of your choice through Jamb Direct Entry.

dunno much abt other skuls but However, if you choose Uniben, you will have to apply also through Uniben Post Direct Entry form when it comes out (just buy the form, there was no PDE exam for jupeb students as@last year o). so after buying the form, u wait for admission. 200L, 100%sure. Last year, they tried for the candidates, those who didn't really pass the exam (jupeb exam) was given admission but have their course changed. I think they are being considerate.

ok....do you know what the sch. fees look like
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 4:46am On Jun 22, 2017
hunter47:
I would advice you to do ijmb tested and trusted for more information contact me through WhatsApp 09033999244 let's talk better
pls do you know southern schools (federal) that accepts the cert. for DE?
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by TreasuredLeidy(f): 9:25am On Jun 22, 2017
Splendifferous:
ok....do you know what the sch. fees look like
it looks like money
Re: Which Of The A/level Program Should I Go For by Splendifferous: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
it looks like money
lol, so what currency do they make use of?

(1) (Reply)

URHOBO PROGRESS UNION Scholarship Grant Result For 2017 / 2018 Out / Www.myunical.edu.ng| UNICAL Screening Form Is Out / p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.