Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (13120 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Ayomikun Juliana: Corper Dies After Applying Sniper to Her Hair To kill Lice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Msmither: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: ... by ebukahandsome(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jesus is the answer
His arm is open so wide
Re: ... by sammysunny88: 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
Msmither:
I've tried everything I know to treat this this and it keeps coming back after some time...

My arms,buttock,konji,testicles etc are badly infected...
Please what do I use to cure this stuff...
. Yea like the last poster said, Jesus is the answer. We treat and God heals. Staph is not an incurable disease as many claimed to be and antibiotic will not cure the infection but to suppress the symptoms for a while and it surface again and that is exactly what you were experiencing so what you need to get raid of this sturbon infection is for you to go for alternative medicine. Staph is a curable infection though very sturbon with help of natural pure and curative herbal product for China. This product are the out come of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institute and universities from China, Singapore, USA and approve by Chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC. This product are called Traditional Chinese Medicine and is very effective in curing any kind of complicated and chronic diseases. Why i said it boldly and proudly that staph is not an incurable infection is that, with the help of this herbal medicine, I have treated and cure three chronic staph infection and yours too can be exptional. Though, the treatment may be a bit expensive but the efficacy is guarantee because you have to be on a constitent treatment for two months to get a remarkable result and it is safer than taking all kind of antibiotic that wouldn't cure the inffection rather, it will be causing other complication in the body system. The first guy I treated of this staph in portharcourt, took antibiotic for two years which was later result to pakinson. After curing the staph, I have to treat him of pakinson too. So I will advice you to slow down the intake of antibiotic drugs. Chat me up 0/8/0/6/8/8/0/3/3/8/6 for details.
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 22, 2017
There's already alot discussed on this topic on nairaland. All you should have done was to search first before posting.
Goodluck
Re: ... by doosen: 9:36am On Jun 22, 2017
styph does not have cure..stop wasting ur money learn to live with it an be drinking enough water an pray to God for healing good luck
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 22, 2017
I've been there before. First of all...u will need to treat the infection from 2 angles
1. The bacteria
2. The effects, like skin rashes, in worst cases blood
infection( bacteremia).

U will use 4 approaches
1. Conventional medicine
2. Herbal medicine and diet.
3. Lifestyle modifications
4. Prayer.
Budget like 30-35k keep.
1. Conventional medicine. Conduct a test most preferably seminal swabs or urethral swabs,urine MCS, blister swab( if there are blisters present). The test result should give sensitivity results. Follow the drugs with the highest sensitivity, not just cheap drugs. Also test if there are other infections too (especially if you got it through sex), do a blood culture especially for chlamydia and others, and do VDRL for syphillis..(don't take this ones and joke o)
Take your drugs and make sure u complete your dosage. Avoid abusing drugs to avoid resistant strains developing.
From experience the most powerful injection drugs are usually from the gentamycin family alongside other combinations, and intramuscular injection last longer in the system than Intra venous injection. ...follow a doctor's or pharmacist's advice.

A combo of injections and oral medication will work best. Complete the required dosages of the drugs...and conduct your test again after about 10 days after you finish the drug.
Note: in your test result check or ask your doctor for the presence of Yeast cells...(yeast infection). This can also cause itching especially in the privates...treat the yeasts..by rubbing coconut oil or a blend of garlic and coconut oil on the area...avoid corticosteroid creams like visita and the rest...(they cause skin thinning, if that happens to ur peepee, its bad o...bruises, extra sensitivity, P.E, bad news). For oral treatment take flucanazole 50 mg 3 capsules, 1 each day...total 150 mg. Then stop... Continue applying the coconut oil or coconut and garlic blend. The best flucanazole brand is diflucan.
The flucanazole should only be taken when u are not taking any other anti biotic drugs or injections..(Ideally 10 days after the last drug), but u can keep rubbing coconut oil or the blend on the affected area. In fact rub the coconut oil on any spot of rashes or blisters.
Take note of the yeast infections cuz most anti biotic treatments cause yeast infections. So u need to battle it.

To be continued. Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2017
Herbal medicine approach.
I got this idea from a fellow nairalander when I was looking for a solution I attached a picture here....I researched further on the best herbs combos.
The main ingredients however are the white onions, honey (for taste, but also anti microbial), ginger, garlic, green onions, tumeric, wonderful kola (not bitter kola o) little lime (excess lime could be harmful). Grate the ginger, garlic, and wonderful kola, blend with the rest and boil for 20 mins...squeeze out the water and drink 1 glass daily for a month or 2. (Be making new ones o, don't go drink spoilt sumtn.) Put lots of ginger, garlic, white onions and wonderful kola.

Note: don't take this herbal concoction when taking conventional ( onyibo medicine) as they (especially Wonderful kola ) can render the drugs useless. Take this herbal concoction about 10 days after you finish the orthodox medicine. Around when u go for your second test.
Also these treatment can be modified to build up your system's wellbeing and your sex life, especially the main ingredients I listed except lime.
Finally keep on applying your coconut oil to the itchy areas on your body.

Lifestyle. Avoid sugary and fatty foods. Also avoid fried foods...take LOTS of water about 3 litres daily and exercise too. Chew some cloves of garlic like once a day WHILE undergoing the herbal treatment. Avoid excess stress and worry...

These herbs will make you lose weight...EAT well...vegetables, eggs, bitterleaf soup, minimize afang( causes heat), take amala ( plantain flour instead of eba) not too consequential but helpful. Stay positive.

Get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: ... by successking401(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
myking95:
I got this idea from a fellow nairalander when I was looking for a solution I attached a picture here....I researched further on the best herbs combos.
The main ingredients however are the white onions, honey (for taste, but also anti microbial), ginger, garlic, green onions, tumeric, wonderful kola (not bitter kola o) little lime (excess lime could be harmful). Grate the ginger, garlic, and wonderful kola, blend with the rest and boil for 20 mins...squeeze out the water and drink 1 glass daily for a month or 2. (Be making new ones o, don't go drink spoilt sumtn.) Put lots of ginger, garlic, white onions and wonderful kola.

Note: don't take this herbal concoction when taking conventional ( onyibo medicine) as they (especially Wonderful kola ) can render the drugs useless. Take this herbal concoction about 10 days after you finish the orthodox medicine. Around when u go for your second test.
Also these treatment can be modified to build up your system's wellbeing and your sex life, especially the main ingredients I listed except lime.

Lifestyle. Avoid sugary and fatty foods. Also avoid fried foods...take LOTS of water about 3 litres daily and exercise too. Chew some cloves of garlic like once a day WHILE undergoing the herbal treatment. Avoid excess stress and worry...

These herbs will make you lose weight...EAT well...vegetables, eggs, bitterleaf soup, minimize afang( causes heat), take amala ( plantain flour instead of eba) not too consequential but helpful. Stay positive.

Get well soon.

Re: ... by successking401(m): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Msmither:
I've tried everything I know to treat this this and it keeps coming back after some time...

have you tried my herbal medicine? check my profile and decide whether to contact me or not

Re: ... by Msmither: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2017
Thanks everyone...
Myking95
Successking401
sammysunny88
ebukahandsome
CHeapTins
Doosen

Thanks so much for the support,
I will go as you all have directed and in the end come back to share my testimony...
I will never forget you guys..
Thanks so Much.
Re: ... by ebukahandsome(m): 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Msmither:
Thanks everyone...
Myking95
Successking401
sammysunny88
ebukahandsome
CHeapTins
Doosen

Thanks so much for the support,
I will go as you all have directed and in the end come back to share my testimony...
I will never forget you guys..
Thanks so Much.
The lord is your strenght

1 Like

Re: ... by EagleScribes: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2017
Msmither:

Use the StaphyCure therapy pack. It will deal with the infection from the roots
Re: ... by Dollaz: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=myking95 post=57744662]Herbal medicine approach.

Get well soon.

Thanks for this info.. ..
My question is after blending or grinding this garlic and others together how many glass /cup of water is needed to add for boiling the combination?

What quantity of honey is to be added?
And how many seed of lime is needed and would it be Boiled along side the other mentioned ingredients?

Thanks
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
[quote author=Dollaz post=57794152][/quote]

Put honey like 1/4 cup into 2 litres of the mixture. Don't put too much lime...like 4 limes...

1 Like

Re: ... by eazyfocus: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
myking95:

Get well soon.

Did this help you? did you finally got solution to it. thanks

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 06, 2017
eazyfocus:

Did this help you? did you finally got solution to it. thanks
I did.
Re: ... by eazyfocus: 7:56am On Sep 06, 2017
myking95:

I did.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: ... by QueenBliss(f): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2017
Msmither:

Please, you need to take Rain Soul supplements as urgent as possible, it deals with every forms of infections.. Please contact me via WhatsApp 08140451349

1 Share

Re: ... by eazyfocus: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2017
myking95:
I did.
please can you attend to my request sir, Thanks.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
myking95:

I did.
Gud for u.
Re: ... by lisablaze: 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
my dear use garlic.crush it n allow 4 15mins before adding honey or water and drink daily . also pray to

(1) (Reply)

2m Nigerians Living With Hepatitis’ / Smoking Aspirin / Abandoned Newborn Baby Rescued In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.