Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Mp3 Problem? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Mp3 Problem? (572 Views)

How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / Free Software To Convert Songs To Mp3 Format / How Much Does An MP3 Player Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mp3 Problem? by UNLEASHED(m): 2:46am On Jan 26, 2010
I tried to put a couple of songs on my car Mp3 player today but when i play it in the car, it will only display the track info and won't sing, i took it back to my computer to check for any error, i discovered if I play a track from "My Music" folder it will play but when i copy the same track to the Car Mp3 folder and play it, Window Media Player will pop up a dialogue box and say:

The file you are attempting to play has an extension (.mp3) that does
                                                             not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected
                                                             behaviour.

Do you want the player to play this content?

What could be the problem?
Re: Mp3 Problem? by moonraker(m): 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
change file format to wma
Re: Mp3 Problem? by aieromon(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
Don't copy and paste tracks to your mp3 player,sync it with the media player on your pc.
You might need to format the player if the above suggestion doesn't work.
Re: Mp3 Problem? by UNLEASHED(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2010
Thanks guys I'ma try it out soon!

(1) (Reply)

Unexpired Cafe Timer: Dont Call Me If You Want It For Free / Earn Cash Driving Traffic To Ur Website / Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.