Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,463 members, 7,954,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Controversial Topic Of The Week .is Jesus God? An Insightful Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Controversial Topic Of The Week .is Jesus God? An Insightful Message (822 Views)

Topic Of The Day!! / Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo Reveals She Has A Job In White House / Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze Shows Off His 'mixed Race' Family (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Topic Of The Week .is Jesus God? An Insightful Message by Radiohead6(f): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2017
Whats your Opinion ?
Answer :if Jesus were not God, Yahweh would let him be worshipped or prayed to as he had commanded 'thou shall not worship any other god beside me ,for I am a jealous God' If Jesus weren't God , worshipping Christ would have been a No No by God. so yeah Jesus Christ is God, didnt Christ compare himself as the Holy Spirit since they are One, Did he pray to himself while on Earth? Did he commit his Soul unto himself when he died on the cross? Its an open Floor ,What's your thought?Whats your Opinion ? Is Jesus God? WAs it was rarely stated in the bible nor Jesus pronounce that He , The father and the Holy Spirit are one being(if you dispute, do comment a Bible reference') .Thread is open.

Re: Controversial Topic Of The Week .is Jesus God? An Insightful Message by emerituzprof(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2017
All I want you to see is my signature

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News President Buhari Lands In Nigeria / Please, I Need Help Saving My Job And Putting My Life Back On Track / This Webpage Will Simulate The Worldcup Draw For The First Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.