Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts (1370 Views)

How To Add PHP Scripts To Blogger / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / Controlling Cpanel With Php Scripts To Create Email, Dbase, Subdomains: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by smallboy2(m): 2:03am On Jan 27, 2010
Hello Naira Landers and Web programmers

Does any one knows where i can download PHP scripts. I need scripts for a PTC (paid to click) advert website.

Please if you have the PHP scripts or knows where i can get or download them, please kindly let me know. you post it here or halla me 08064707514
Re: Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by kheme(m): 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2010

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by smallboy2(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Please PHP script writers. Come and paste sophisticated scripts here and tell us what it does please we need more posters of PHP scripts.

Also get a free laptop from the link below
Re: Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by dhtmlextreme(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2010
PHP scripts eh? if we paste all our scripts finish, how we go chop? Anyway, i do post some general scripts in the past sha.
But if have a serious minded project to do, get a programmer to write a customized script for you at reduced price
Re: Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by OmniPotens(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
The issue is not about pasting scripts but about wearing the crown of questions following it especially when the user is not a learned user of the language used in writing the script.
Re: Where Can I Get Free Php Scripts by dhtmlextreme(m): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
The truth is that, most of the scripts we need are usually found online. With good knowlege of scripting, you can manipulate existing scripts and use
them to achieve what you need. And dont forget that to do a complete project, you need to have good understanding, and may need to use more than one script to achieve your aim. If you go to sites like phpclasses.org you will find gazzilion scripts on various subjects.

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Know About Linda Ikeji's Blog Url / Need Help In Creating A Website Portal / How To Record Your Computer Screen 2018!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.