Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3119 Views)

Buhari Campaign Slams US, Others Over Stance On Elections / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites / Anambra Election: A Condemnation Of Peter Obi's Stance On Female Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Godswill is annang...
You guys know that with the way Godswill betrayed Oron People by giving their slot to Udom dat Oron People and Annang are sworn political Enemies..
So you guys can go and join Biafra, your Senatorial district is linked with them and like the whole East it is totally land locked...
So you guys should follow Godswill and marry IGBO... but for Ibibio and Oron... We are not, and will never be Biafrans.. Eka edi.

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you yarn say me I no be akwa ibomite but you no fit rapport with me for ibibio.
You're a shame

Ishi ke ado, ayem owo si ting iko ibibio., thing do ye ami, nke Dada mbed

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

[s]

Ha-ha
This fool knows how to play to the Deluded Igbos who are just waiting for Fake hopes like these to bite on[/s] .
let me borrow the words of my brother cursedAbiola " thrash thrash thrash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by feelgoodInc: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
ntoAkwaibom I think you're behaving childish or rather you're a child, I won't read your threads any more.

1 Like

Re: . by hmbassey1960(m): 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you yarn say me I no be akwa ibomite but you no fit rapport with me for ibibio.
You're a shame
you shud be the one to be ahsamed for being part of that nonesense Biafra.if i tell you to give me your reason you be blaming the Government,like say nah hausa man be your state governor

2 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
LUGBE:
Is well, you all are welcome, as the leader of IPod said everybody is welcome, we can end up changing the name from Biafra depending interested parties.

We won't force anybody or ethnic group into marriage, we are different.
true true true.
I read that and was moved to tears, seeing a gentleman he is.
Kanu isn't like buhari, Gowon and other authoritarians who wants a forced marriage.
Kanu really wants to liberate the minorities.
I stand with Kanu.
I stand with Biafra.
The sun shall rise again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
feelgoodInc:
ntoAkwaibom I think you're behaving childish or rather you're a child, I won't read your threads any more.

Hahahhahaah
I don't create threads.
I destroy threads

And I don't fucken know u.... Go get a life.

3 Likes

Re: . by cursedAbiola(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
let me borrow the words of my brother cursedAbiola " thrash thrash thrash
and more trash my brother

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by moneyest(m): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
true true true.
I read that and was moved to tears, seeing a gentleman he is.
Kanu isn't like buhari, Gowon and other authoritarians who wants a forced marriage.
Kanu really wants to liberate the minorities.
I stand with Kanu.
I stand with Biafra.
The sun shall rise again
well done sir. "we d south south" crew ain't gonna like dis at all mehn tongue

3 Likes

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Godswill is annang...
You guys know that with the way Godswill betrayed Oron People by giving their slot to Udom dat Oron People and Annang are sworn political Enemies..
So you guys can go and join Biafra, your Senatorial district is linked with them and like the whole East it is totally land locked...
So you guys should follow Godswill and marry IGBO... but for Ibibio and Oron... We are not, and will never be Biafrans.. Eka edi.
thrash thrash thrash.
Oron never merited the gubernatorial seat.
When it comes to democracy we're not talking about zoning. We're dealing with merit here and whose shoe size fits with the Governorship seat and it was Onna Eket and Udom's size.

Larry esin and other Oro politicians were unfit

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
moneyest:

well done sir. "we d south south" crew ain't gonna like dis at all mehn tongue
Yeah the Afonjas always impersonating the Niger Deltans and masturbating on SS/SE threads

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
thrash thrash thrash.
Oron never merited the gubernatorial seat.
When it comes to democracy we're not talking about zoning. We're dealing with merit here and whose shoe size fits with the Governorship seat and it was Onna Eket and Udom's size.

Larry esin and other Oro politicians were unfit
Oron fielded like 20 candidates, you mean non of them merited it ? Just calm down, come 2023 what Akpabio did will come back to haunt u guys.

1 Like

Re: . by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Any Aks folks dat reads my post knows dat I am amana Isong... I don't freaking care what Igbos think, you guys can continue in ur delusion imbegheke...
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
OgaBuhari:
A thread was brought up by one unity beggar on how a socio cultural group in akwa ibom known as "Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio" renounced the state and its citizens as being integrated into the Biafra Republic.

But I want to State my points.

Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio cannot speak for the whole akwa ibomites.
We the Akwa Ibomites we have 3 different sub tribes with their dialects which are Ibibio, Annang and the Oro nation.

So this Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio of a group can't generalize for we the akwa ibomites.

Let a referendum be conducted and let's hear the voices of the masses and the truth shall be unfolded that all the Ibibios, Annang, Efik and Oro nation are tired of this Zoo and are all willing to back Namdi Kanu.
I rest my case cos me I no dey talk much.

The skull miners will do everything possible to show the world how stupid they are.Nnamdi Kanu isn't forcing anyone to be part of Biafra that's why he's asking for referendum which I will gladly vote in favour of. You skull miners can remain with your masters and carry on their orders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Indiaindia: 11:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Any Aks folks dat reads my post knows dat I am amana Isong... I don't freaking care what Igbos think, you guys can continue in ur delusion imbegheke...

AYENEKA, AM SO PROUD OF U. BUT IT PAINS ME WHEN I SEE NDITO NNYIN IGNORANTLY JOINING THE IBOS DEMONIC BIAFRA. IT IS AN ERROR FOR THE AKWAIBOMITES TO BE RULED BY THE IGBOS

1 Like

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Oron fielded like 20 candidates, you mean non of them merited it ? Just calm down, come 2023 what Akpabio did will come back to haunt u guys.
2023 belongs to Ibiono under OBA (Obong Bassey Albert) so go and sit down my friend.
Oron will never rule akwa ibom. Keep wailing
Re: . by OgaBuhari: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Indiaindia:

[s]
AYENEKA, AM SO PROUD OF U. BUT IT PAINS ME WHEN I SEE NDITO NNYIN IGNORANTLY JOINING THE IBOS DEMONIC BIAFRA. IT IS AN ERROR FOR THE AKWAIBOMITES TO BE RULED BY THE Igbos [/s]
afonja as usual claiming akwa ibomite.
Speaking ibibio dialect fluently doesn't mean that you're an akwa ibomite.
Oh yeah I can speak Yoruba fluently but I'm not an afonja.
So you see? You're an afonja and a very bitter one

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Akan(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2017
OgaBuhari:
A thread was brought up by one unity beggar on how a socio cultural group in akwa ibom known as "Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio" renounced the state and its citizens as being integrated into the Biafra Republic.

We the Akwa Ibomites we have 3 different sub tribes with their dialects which are Ibibio, Annang and the Oro nation.

So this Mboho Mkparawa Ibibio of a group can't generalize for we the akwa ibomites.

Let a referendum be conducted and let's hear the voices of the masses and the truth shall be unfolded that all the Ibibios, Annang, Efik and Oro nation are tired of this Zoo and are all willing to back Namdi Kanu.
kup inua do` . Atang ndisime

1 Like

Re: . by felixattah: 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oga Buhari is a fool. How can these Igbo-slaves gather the guts in our land to say that the Ibibio, of which we all originate can't speak for all Akwa-Ibom State? Do you know anything at all? How different are we annangs from our Ibibio Brothers, or are you now foolish enough to claim an affiliation with the Igbos(your very haters) than you do to your Ibibio Brothers? I may not know the level of your education but you are wagging with stupidity here.
------WebKitForDisposition: form-data; name="follow"

on

1 Like

Re: . by felixattah: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom my brother, we are all one in this land of promise. anyone trying to divide us is our hater and as an annang, I strongly feel we shud and must have to eliminate such traitors. Actually, it pains many of annang's intellectuals that our very own denied the Oro brothers power but that is not the end of life. we can still make amends, my dear. please, please upon please forgive us for these mess-ups. enyenekami mbok, nnyin idi kiet. yak ifre si imai-ikibe, mbok.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
[s]
NtoAkwaIbom:
Sha, me being me.
I will seize this thread and take over..
Any thread that tries to humiliate the Akwa Ibom people by tying them to Biafra gets seized by me..

I know those idiots will come and ask whom I am...
Sha, after marking my land I will come to tell u guys
[/s]

But your so called Phillip effiong was part of the people that led Igbo's Into loosing 3million people
Re: . by ShootToKill: 11:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
felixattah:
Oga Buhari is a fool. How can these Igbo-slaves gather the guts in our land to say that the Ibibio, of which we all originate can't speak for all Akwa-Ibom State? Do you know anything at all? How different are we annangs from our Ibibio Brothers, or are you now foolish enough to claim an affiliation with the Igbos(your very haters) than you do to your Ibibio Brothers? I may not know the level of your education but you are wagging with stupidity here.
------WebKitForDisposition: form-data; name="follow"

on

We all know that we fulani and yorubas are loving you by destroying your farmland, crops, ecosystem and refusing to support 100% resource control while the Ibos hate you by supporting resource control and asking that Fulani and yoruba leave the resources on your land for you indigenes.

You are a very wise Akwa Ibomite for hating Ibos and loving we fulani and yoruba muslims.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by BiafranPrince: 11:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Akan:
kup inua do` . Atang ndisime

He must speak, don't tell him to shut up, and again he is not talking rubbish ette.
Re: . by SharkTank(m): 12:58am On Jul 05, 2017
G
Re: . by Bigcowhorn: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Jobless Ode

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Who Among These 9 Candidates Would You Vote For? / APC NEC Approves Direct Primaries At National & Indirect Primary At State Level / 2019 Election Prediction & What Will Happen After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.