Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (1034 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by OgaBuhari: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by whitebeard(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Op u are so last year, so u are just knowing

2 Likes

Re: . by paBuhari(m): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
Buhari is an unrepentant economic terrorist that most be jailed for commitng crimes against humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by OgaBuhari: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
paBuhari:
Buhari is an unrepentant economic terrorist that most be jailed for commitng crimes against humanity.
long time bro.. I been want tag you sef but thought you were not online again cos it's been long.
Ever since that presidential election thread I no see your break light again.
How far bro?
Re: . by Yeligray(m): 8:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
I'm speechless.. Jonathan was the man for Nigeria but yet some people saw him as impotent and pulled him out now see the sorry state of the country, why won't a man want to steal to eat when things are like this, how do u intend to stop crime when the masses have nothing to eat, how do u intend to fight corruption when the culprits are not being punished, people are suffering, the hospital is a mess, the price of medicine will gv u a heart attack. This country is way backward, its high time we have leaders with vision, goals, aspirations and not people who take from the treasuries to add to their wealth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by psucc(m): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahhaa so even the source of the problem is also affected? .No problem

1 Like

Re: . by paBuhari(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2017
OgaBuhari:
long time bro.. I been want tag you sef but thought you were not online again cos it's been long.
Ever since that presidential election thread I no see your break light again.
How far bro?
I dey o. Just observing Nigeria in ghost mode with popcorn while Buhari is destroy lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 27, 2017

Re: . by Kingbuhari(m): 6:37am On Jun 28, 2017
OgaBuhari:
When Goodluck Jonathan was the president of Nigeria.
Garri used to be around seven cups at the price of an hundred naira.
Rice was around a cup for N50
Food prices were cheap and affordable to the common man and a lot of people ate more and consumed much calories and gained weight, bloated cheeks and infact the nation was Basking with glory and good health and peace of mind.

But the sad story came when the the fulani dry bone assumed office on the above date and it took him six months before he sluggishly appointed Clueless ministers and then went on with his policy of Ban on imported goods when the country never even had any internal production of goods.
Things became tough and food prices went on an upsurge.

People now are becoming so slim because a cup of garri now goes for one hundred and i thus pity the unemployed parents who can't cater for sufficient food and needs of their children.

I stumbled across an old colleague of mine that used to be very fat, now the guy has emaciated badly.

No wonder cursedAbiola Arabmopol Kingbuhari and diebuhari keeps attacking the fulani dry bone cos he brought famine introduction into the country.

Thunder fire buhari Insha Allah. Amin.
Thunder fire Kemi Adeosun and lie Mohammed for telling us that recession is over. Insha Allah. Amin
Thunder fire APC INSHA ALLAH. AMIN.
lastly thunder fire all zombies and Afonjas who come online with empty stomach to come and chant "Weldone Baba, Sai Buhari.

I rest my case cos me I no dey talk much.
The picture below says it all
guy u just said my mind.... bullhari will die a very painful and slow death

2 Likes

Re: . by nototribalist: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari is a cow, Malu

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Restructure Nigeria / AREWA YOUTHS AGAIN- Biafrans Safety Not Guaranteed In Nigeria / Governor Decorate His CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.