Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 (1165 Views)

The Visiola Foundation's Career Talk Sessions Registration - STEM Mentor Hangout / The Visiola Foundation's 2020 Virtual Coding Boot Camp For Girls Aged 17-30 / Volunteer Facilitators Needed For Africa Code Week Coding Workshop In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 by dankol: 12:54am On Jul 01, 2017
The Visiola Foundation’s Coding Boot Camp is an intensive five-week training program that will provide participants with a strong foundation upon which to build their careers as computer programmers and tech entrepreneurs. The boot camp will hold on July 17 – August 19, 2017. It will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily from Monday to Saturday. Participants will be taught the fundamentals of computer programming, including logic and reasoning, Data Structures, Algorithms, Full Stack Web Development, Python, Mobile App Development, and Graphic Design. They will work on individual assignments and group challenges to enhance their learning, critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving abilities. The aim of the boot camp is to encourage more girls to pursue technical careers by empowering them with vital knowledge to facilitate their success.
Kindly register to take the Aptitude Test at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, July 8, 2017. There is no participation fee but registration is required and all candidates must take the Aptitude Test. Participants must be available for the entire duration of the boot camp.
The Coding Boot Camp for Girls will include instruction in:
* Full Stack Web Development:
– HTML, CSS, JavaScript
– Front-End Web UI Frameworks & Tools
– Front-End JavaScript Frameworks: AngularJS
– Multiplatform Mobile App Development with Web Technologies
– Server-side Development with NodeJS
* Graphic Design
* Data Structures
* Algorithms
* Python
* Mobile App Development
* Presentation Skills
* How to ace job interviews
* And so much more!
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
1. Must be an African woman aged 17 - 30 years.
2. Must have received her primary and secondary education in an African country (certificates to be verified).
3. Must be available for the full duration of the boot camp.
4. Must register and take the Aptitude Test on July 8, 2017.
Note: You must submit a copy of your passport picture and certificates for your application to be considered complete

for more information, visit: http://todak-koncept..com.ng/2017/06/visiola-foundation-five-week-coding.html
Re: VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 by Nofuckgiven: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
I applied but seems the test would hold in abuja. Can't travel twice especially when I am not sure if I would pass. I just don't get why a tech event like this can't conduct an online test! undecided
Re: VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 by Hamdy6: 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
I applied but seems the test would hold in abuja. Can't travel twice especially when I am not sure if I would pass. I just don't get why a tech event like this can't conduct an online test! undecided
hello sis,did u get an iv?
Re: VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 by Perez007: 8:36pm On Jul 07, 2017
Pls who got an invitation
Re: VISIOLA FOUNDATION Five-week Coding Boot Camp For Girls 2017 by Nofuckgiven: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2017
Hamdy6:

hello sis,did u get an iv?
None yet

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFTER LEARNING HTML, WHAT NEXT? / 10 Mobile App Development Trends That 2018 Holds In Store / Learn The Latest Programming Language And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.