Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

#stoprecyclingcorruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #stoprecyclingcorruption (548 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#stoprecyclingcorruption by wale0911: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2017
As another electioneering year draws nearer, the masses can form a new opinion to stop the recycling of corruption. We have discovered that 99% of our representative at different levels of government are corrupt. We can collectively stop any questionable character either seeking a re-election bid or a first timer. Now is the time to act, this is the best form of restructuring the masses can effect!
God bless Nigeria.

If this post is worthy of attention, I urge the mods to do the needful.
Re: #stoprecyclingcorruption by dlondonbadboy: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Look at this one...

You should expect atiku, Elrufia or IBB as your next president.

You think say I never see all these things before I switch to BIAFRA?
Re: #stoprecyclingcorruption by wale0911: 10:01am On Jul 02, 2017
dlondonbadboy:
Look at this one...

You should expect atiku, Elrufia or IBB as your next president.

You think say I never see all these things before I switch to BIAFRA?

Biafra still exist in imagination, until you have your Biafra, you can join the campaign to stop the recycling of corruption or remain silent!

(1) (Reply)

Jerry Gana; Middlebelt Wont Go With North If Nigeria Splits / Senator Bukar Ibrahum Affirms Being The One In Sex Video / Punch Newspaper Deliberate Misrepresentation Of Nursing Of Nursing Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.