Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Binary Options Made Easy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Binary Options Made Easy (2052 Views)

Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method / Binary Options Made Easy / Easy 2018 Newbie Guide To Make $1 Usd Every 5 Seconds Trading Options 100% WINS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hi guys, I'm an entrepreneur who loves multiple streams of income and I'll like to share one of the ways i earn a living. I hear some people say that binary options doesn't pay and i just smile. Binary option pays and I'm a living testimony so I'll be showing you how to trade binary options effortlessly. There is no holy grail system that is fool proof so I'm here to minimize your reds and maximize your greens. There are no hidden charges and I'm not selling of any stuff. All my trading signals will go live here on nairaland. Be informed that I'm not here to teach anyone the basics of binary options so if your a newbie, kindly make use of google or better still go to www.babypips.com and learn the basics of forex. My job here is to share my trading strategy/set up and also put smiles on the faces of the traders whose losses are more than their winnings. For the benefit of this thread, I'll be using binary.com as the broker and we'll be making use of metatrader5. Get your tools ready and sleep well tonight coz there's work to be done tomorrow. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:24am On Jul 03, 2017
Morning guys and welcome to a new week. Our trading times will be between 8am and 4pm everyday. We'll not be making use of any indicators so you should be able to identify support and resistance levels. I'll be telling you where to draw your levels so its important you get metatrader5 from binary options so we have the same price level. A lot of people trade binary options the way they trade forex which accounts to why alot of people aren't successful. What is the need of coloring your chart with all manner of technical indicators when all you need to watch out for is the price? Why go for longer time frames when all you need in binary options is a pip difference to make your money? How often do you trade longer time frame and its all smiles but some minutes before expiry it goes against you but after few minutes the market corrects itself again and returns to the original direction. I'm not really used to much words anyway so lets begin.
THINGS YOU MUST DO
1. Open a demo account with binary.com
2. Download metatrader5 trading terminal from the site
3. Install and launch your metatrader
4. Open your chart and set the time to 5mins
5. When price breaks a resistance line which I'll give you before time, all you need to do is SELL and your expiry should be the remaining time on the 5min candle
6. When price breaks a support line which I'll give you before time, all you need to do is BUY and your expiry should be the remaining time on the 5min candle
7. If the time left on the candle is 3mins plus some seconds please take 3mins. Nothing should make you allow your trade last till the open of the next candle. Its better to leave early than to finish late.
8. My signal will come in form of support and resistance line. So I'll tell you the currency and where to draw your line and all you need to do is wait for the price to meet the line
9. The reason most people fail is greediness. I see people fund $10 and wants to make a million naira in the next one month. The question is, Which business can you start with $10 and expect to make so much in one month? This is an investment so you have to treat it as one. If you cannot afford to fund your account with at least $100 then forget about trading binary options. So during our live trading, I'll be sharing the money management strategy we'll be using to always be successful
10. All we need everyday is one successful trade and we are done for that day. The more trades you take, the more your chances of loosing so be WARNED.

N/B: If you have challenges setting up your chat or you don't understand the strategy i just shared u can call my attention and I'll explain again. LETS BEGIN

3 Likes

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2017
Thats our first set up

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2017
second setup

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
Third

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2017
fourth

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 9:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Our first setup gave us the result we needed so bye for today till tomorrow

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by munas: 4:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Thats cool...keep it up.....ready to learn
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2017
DAY2: We'll keep and eye at the following currency pairs. Anyone that's no longer valid will be removed

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:37am On Jul 04, 2017
fifth pair

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:42am On Jul 04, 2017
EUR/AUD is no longer valid
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2017
Volatility 75 and eur/usd no longer valid

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:57am On Jul 04, 2017
AUD/USD gave us the win so i'm off for today. bye

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
first pair

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2017
second pair

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 8:21am On Jul 05, 2017
And this brings us to the end of DAY3

Re: Binary Options Made Easy by maprinze(m): 10:07am On Jul 21, 2017
Please how do I withdraw my earnings from binary dot com? what exactly do I need to submit for authentication and what payment method is flexible? thanks.
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by dvalllis: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2017
maprinze:
Please how do I withdraw my earnings from binary dot com? what exactly do I need to submit for authentication and what payment method is flexible? thanks.

You withdraw with the same method you use in depositing.
Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Neteller, Skrill, Visa or Mastercard etc.
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by maprinze(m): 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
dvalllis:

You withdraw with the same method you use in depositing.
Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Neteller, Skrill, Visa or Mastercard etc.
Thanks

Please do you know if they will accept voter's card or national identity card as means of verification?
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by tobodex(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Deeone01249:
Hi guys, I'm an entrepreneur who loves multiple streams of income and I'll like to share one of the ways i earn a living. I hear some people say that binary options doesn't pay and i just smile. Binary option pays and I'm a living testimony so I'll be showing you how to trade binary options effortlessly. There is no holy grail system that is fool proof so I'm here to minimize your reds and maximize your greens. There are no hidden charges and I'm not selling of any stuff. All my trading signals will go live here on nairaland. Be informed that I'm not here to teach anyone the basics of binary options so if your a newbie, kindly make use of google or better still go to www.babypips.com and learn the basics of forex. My job here is to share my trading strategy/set up and also put smiles on the faces of the traders whose losses are more than their winnings. For the benefit of this thread, I'll be using binary.com as the broker and we'll be making use of metatrader5. Get your tools ready and sleep well tonight coz there's work to be done tomorrow. Goodnight

Hello please do you trade for people, thanks
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by maprinze(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
tobodex:

If you have a binary.com account with a minimum of $50 in it you can contact me on whatsapp...zero, seven zero three nine seven one seven five nine zero.

remember you can set a cashier password so stealing ur funds isn't possible.
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by Deeone01249: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2017
tobodex:

Contact me
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by tobodex(m): 10:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Deeone01249:

Contact me

How? Whatsapp or phone call thanks
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by virginpedro(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2017
How I make $20 daily
Check my signature
Re: Binary Options Made Easy by tobodex(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2017
virginpedro:
How I make $20 daily
Check my signature

How do I benefit

(1) (Reply)

. / Loan Without Collateral And Guarantor / SHIBA INU Coin Is It Profitable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.