Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is this you ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is this you ? (636 Views)

How important is #1000 to you ? / All You Need Is #1000(one Thousand Naira) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is this you ? by femonaija(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Note this is not a PONZI where you PH and expect double your PH.
We call most schemes scam because we remained in one spot after registration and expect miracles from heaven.
We have network of friends and families why cant we start our network with them.
Often times we get involved with network marketing for free by introducing our friends and family to a new product or old one we are using.
Why not do it for profit?

*Is this you*?

You received referral links already but you say to your self.
* This is a lie
* It is another way of deceiving people.
* I have been invoiced in such before
* To get referrals is my problem*
* Why should i waste my 1000 naira .
* It is another scam
* Let me see how much you ve eaned first.
* I think this is fake
* The truth things are very hard for me*

*PLEASE TELL ME WHEN ARE THINGS GOING TO BE EASY SIR/MA ?*
So these people are so busy yet doing nothing really productive, perhaps they are confusing *ACTIVITY* for *PRODUCTIVITY.*

"Painful enough,* *many of these people do not* *even earn something* *tangible at the end of every very busy month.*

From research and sampling, I have found out that you will find these SYMPTOMS with a group of people called *( POOR: PASSING OVER OPPORTUNITIES REPEATEDLY)*

They are the ones who always say

*" I KNOW "*
*" I HAVE HEARD THAT BEFORE "*
*" I WILL DO MY ANALYSIS "*
*" I WILL THINK ABOUT IT*
*" I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I AM READY"*

After 3 months when you see them again, they say
*"I have not forgotten o........,
*I have been very busy, I still have it in mind. �"*

After 6 months, they be like...
"Oh My God!... Why didn't u tell me this is how it works, poo!
You should have forced me to join.
Now, *I wish I started this back then"*

*The BIG question is -*
What are you doing today to ensure you work less tomorrow, build that skill of your dream, and live a fulfilled life?

Ready to make that your dream come true with the power of 1000 naira?.....

* How many weeks have you been sent the referal link.
* How many 1000 naira have you spent ?
*Don't keep your dreams waiting

Don't waste your time anymore be committed, build your business and change your future for the best!

Ask for the referral link to get on board. Each referral link only needs 4 downline and we begin to promote the next referral link on first come first serve bases.
You can start to recommend your network of friends and they pay directly to you and we can work as a team to get down lines together.
Drop your email for details.

The earlier You join the better for us all!
The simple reason we help to promote the link of each referral is that we can not move up if you dont move up

Good luck.
Re: Is this you ? by ifomarto7: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
omomart007@gmail.com
Re: Is this you ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 04, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Business Model For Non Lagos Residents / Today's Entrepreneur: My Experience In Starting A Business In Nigeria / Federal Poly Ilaro Nd Part-time First List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.