Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night (33953 Views)

Soldier: The Python We Killed At Front Line Today / The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / Python Killed At The Back Of My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by addikt(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
see your security guard''s hand...

IF THAT MAN SLAP PERSON EHNNNN....that hand Don tey for this world abeg.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2017
Front page
Sure..
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Josh44s(m): 2:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
andymofia:
the head

Odikwa very risky thing to do o. If they fang accidentally pierce that hand. You are a goner

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Ebbymania: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
What !!! This is meat my brother ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGaRE50WQo
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Flashmove: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
I Get a Big Snake below too

See It below too
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
andymofia:
[b][/b]I later saw them enjoying a nice fresh snake peppersoup

He is one of d security guard o grin
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by erekere(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
earn money from home click on this link and start making ur cool money. http://earningemploy.com/?send=7061
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by eyinjuege: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
It looks like a poisonous snake, a viper/adder
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Jakumo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
That snake is none other than the fabled Gaboon Viper, whose bite is one of the most deadly in the natural world.

The Gaboon Viper is particularly dangerous because it lies in wait, and does NOT flee when it senses human footfalls. These deadly serpents kill numerous farmers during the time of year when land is cleared for new crops, particularly in Northern Nigeria.

The bite of a Gaboon viper causes the leg or hand of the victim to decay, blacken and rot over a few short hours, thanks to the payload of haemotoxin that it packs. Concurrently, respiration, heartbeat and brain functionality are stopped for good, by the mega-dosage of neurotoxin also present in that snake's venom.

The teeth of the snake remain highly dangerous even after the snake may have been killed, in that they are capable of injecting a generous kill-dose, if accidentally allowed to so much as scratch the human skin.

I have shotgun-blasted a few of these snakes while hunting at night, when they become active, though I NEVER attempt to retrieve the remains, while always keeping a respectful distance from the mangled mess, as I move past them towards the corn-fields where grasscutters feast in the dark.

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by luvlymabel: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
imitateMe:
Sexy snake
nawa for uoo snakes dey de sexy who knows what u ve been doing with snakes hahaha
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by bamasite(m): 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
KILL ALL SNAKES ASAP......

THE MOST USELESS CREATURES IN NATURE....

PS: NO ONE SHOULD QUOTE ME TO TALK ECOSYSTEM CONTROL CRAP!!!
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by damocheezy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
I really need to understand the criteria for pushing posts to FP. I think something is wrong here.
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Baroba(m): 2:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jakumo:
That snake is none other than the fabled Gaboon Viper, whose bite is one of the most deadly in the natural world.

The Gaboon Viper is particularly dangerous because it lies in wait, and does NOT flee when it senses human footfalls. These deadly serpents kill numerous farmers during the time of year when land is cleared for new crops, particularly in Northern Nigeria.

The bite of a Gaboon viper causes the leg or hand of the victim to decay, blacken and rot over a few short hours, thanks to the payload of haemotoxin that it packs. Concurrently, respiration, heartbeat and brain functionality are stopped for good, by the mega-dosage of neurotoxin also present in that snake's venom.

The teeth of the snake remain highly dangerous even after the snake may have been killed, in that they are capable of injecting a generous kill-dose, if accidentally allowed to so much as scratch the human skin.

I have shotgun-blasted a few of these snakes while hunting at night, when they become active, though I NEVER attempt to retrieve the remains, while always keeping a respectful distance from the mangled mess, as I move past them towards the corn-fields where grasscutters feast in the dark.

That's not a Gaboon bro, that's a Puff Adder; equally as deadly as a Gaboon.. Nice write up.
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Jakumo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Baroba:

That's not a Gaboon bro, that's a Puff Adder; equally as deadly as a Gaboon.. Nice write up.

Those two names are used interchangeably for this species, which is known in the Yoruba dialect as Ejo Oka. Its head bears two fearsome horns, like those of Satan himself.
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by lawalosky(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why did you people love shouting and calling lala on any snake thread, abeg who be this lala sef?
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by lawalosky(m): 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Why did you people love shouting and calling lala on any snake thread, abeg who be this lala sef?
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by sod09(m): 2:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
pity tis man venomous snake hes holding like that even wen dead poison still potent
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by maxysmith(f): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
y did u kill this beautiful creature angry
Buy me snake and i will be ur best friend kiss
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by supereagle(m): 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jakumo:

Arinoko, Omo Ode. Arinpa. Ode

1 Like

Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by ChiefSweetus: 3:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
those hands. oh my god!! Those palms look like oracle. If a snake bites his hand, that snake is a damn goner.
I cannot believe we shake peoples hands and put our hand inside mouth. that guy looks like he doesnt wash his hands after cleaning his nyash no offence cry cry cry cry
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by KOKOwonder(m): 4:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
Someone should pls give me a job in benue state I have just concluded my finals exams from benue state University while I wait for the school to call off the strike and process our result, pls I can do anything . 08163171160
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Malawian(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Am sure Lala's surname is "Nweke"
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
How does this post contribute to our life's? Does killing of snake a welcome development?

That's why I want leave this country called Nigeria to my village.. grin
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by donbenie(m): 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stvpid Man,must he play with the snakes head like a kid,one mistaken puncture from the fangs will send him to the Great Beyond even with the snake being dead..
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
jseRIKI:
My people
nice one! Did u do this yourself?
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by intrepidjay1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Looks like an adder.

Its fat and long.
If it is dried well, it could serve as a dildô

gt sense na biko
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by drdanny(m): 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Sense should fall on that security guard abeg oh! See stupid risk opening the fangs like that! Hiaaaaannnn
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Jonwesley(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Puff adder, a specie of the viper family. Short, fat and very deadly. Usually lie in wait for an attack. It can jump to attack if disturbed unknowingly. If it miss a target and hit a live tree with its venom, that tree can dry up. A bitten farmer does not see his roof before dying. As said earlier the venom is alive even after the death of the serpent.
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by LegendaryArnold(m): 8:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
mhen see pit viper
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Odeyinigbin(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Be like say dis guy na opc?
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by Elijahhopelarry(m): 10:56pm On Jul 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Looks like an adder.

Its fat and long. If it is dried well, it could serve as a dildô
lol .......... u nor well
Re: See The Snake Our Security Guards Killed At Night by cameeeeel(m): 12:01am On Jul 05, 2017
lala is now a security guard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) / 50 Vocabularies & Big Grammars Used By Patrick Obahiagbon & Their Meanings / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.