Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo (30751 Views)

Graduate Poses With His Lexus Before Being Crushed To Death By Lorry.Graphic Pic / Woman Poses With Huge Python And Hyena In Kaduna State (Photos) / Villagers Catch Huge Python In Awka, Anambra, Cut Its Stomach Open After Killing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by CastedDude: 5:36am On Jul 07, 2017
A security guard had to pose with a huge python after it was killed in Imo state. The large reptile was reportedly captured killed near a bush in Owerri, Imo state capital with the killer posing with his "trophy" afterwards.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/security-guard-poses-huge-python-killing-imo-state-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by CastedDude: 5:37am On Jul 07, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by mormonslayer: 5:41am On Jul 07, 2017
Growing up my grandpa always said we not supposed to kill those.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by 7footre(m): 5:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Jesus christ!! That's really huge! I won't go close to it even thou it is dead... fear of snakes is d beginning of long life biko

14 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by sarrki(m): 5:46am On Jul 07, 2017
The guy looks like Mazi

If not for The drugs related and criminal act

That he's engaged in

KANU will still be a hunter in his village

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by verygudbadguy(m): 5:48am On Jul 07, 2017
Food is ready.

I bet someone is already waking Lalasticlala up. It is too early na. Make d guy sleep small. grin

Modified: Since the post didn't make it to FP until this afternoon, Lala must have finished chopping the snake sef.

5 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by raker300: 5:58am On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:
Growing up my grandpa always said we not supposed to kill those.
thats anambra..we don't killing pythons in anambra

But we kill the small deadly ones that lurk in the bushes seeking to cause harm.

5 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2017
Pythons are beautiful reptiles..lalasticlala isnt she a beauty?

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by rifasenate11(m): 6:01am On Jul 07, 2017
the killing of pythons seems to be the new trend. I love Anambra shaa. pythons are safe in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by mormonslayer: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2017
raker300:
thats anambra..we don't killing pythons in anambra

But we kill the small deadly ones that lurk in the bushes seeking to cause harm.

I'm sorry i thought it was like that in all of Igbo land. I remember one time we traveled to the village and saw one of those.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:
The guy looks like Mazi

That he's engaged in

...and when your zombie presido was finally spotted in aso villa this morning.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by millhouse: 6:02am On Jul 07, 2017
In D world of pythons they be warning themselves that "the day a Nigerian man sights you, you are a gooner "

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by mormonslayer: 6:03am On Jul 07, 2017
rifasenate11:
the killing of pythons seems to be the new trend. I love Anambra shaa. pythons are safe in Anambra.

As long as they don't start killing our elderly and raping our women like the fulani, then they welcomed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by rifasenate11(m): 6:08am On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:

As long as they don't start killing our elderly and raping our women like the fulani, then they welcomed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

so pythons are raping your women abi?. @#$ your thinking is just pap.

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by chymes0359(m): 6:10am On Jul 07, 2017
sarrki:
The guy looks like Mazi

That he's engaged in

why you no get sense ?

Any thread related to Igbo's dey pain for head..
Skyscraper fall on you?

Receive sense INJ!

Modified.
See below the snake killed in process..
Food is ready snake eaters.

8 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by adadike281(f): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2017
This security man, what is wrong with u? u just killed d harmless eke njaba and idemili. and here am I dreaming of a visit from 'natgeo wild'. smh
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2017
Dis one go do lala till September

1 Like

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by partnerbiz4: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Okay i hail

Kwintinuu

See below for data shaa..

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by MrMcJay(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
See as the guy be like the poor version of Obasanjo.
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by maxiuc(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Snake some people's way of life
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by Opistorincos(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
person wey talk say all snake killers dey put am for neck, this one no put ihn own for neck o
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by Melodyz(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
CastedDude:
A security guard had to pose with a huge python after it was killed in Imo state. The large reptile was reportedly captured killed near a bush in Owerri, Imo state capital with the killer posing with his "trophy" afterwards.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/security-guard-poses-huge-python-killing-imo-state-photo.html

Oboy Dat snake heavy die
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by idreezbaba(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
ehn?

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by trustagin94(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Lala and snake sef..
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by MirJay: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided.

Kill all snakes killable. I largely prefer more rats than Snake
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by donbenie(m): 1:09pm On Jul 07, 2017
mormonslayer:

I'm sorry i thought it was like that in all of Igbo land. I remember one time we traveled to the village and saw one of those.
NO,it's not even the whole Anambra but the Idemmili axis and it's not ALL species of Pythons that are Sacred either,THIS is not the Sacred Specie..
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by imalexzoro: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2017
Idiotic Post
sarrki:
The guy looks like Mazi

That he's engaged in

3 Likes

Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by ROMCITY(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
See pepper soup
Re: Security Guard Poses With Huge Python After Killing It In Imo State. Photo by mui4love(m): 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
Meat don land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Things We All Do But Do Not Admit Doing Them? / 300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Nigeria's National Anthem In Yoruba Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.