Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Help Webmasters!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Webmasters!!!! (526 Views)

I Need Help Webmasters- Google Adsense Verification Pin Issues / PLS I Need Your Help Webmasters- Unable To Get Google Adsense PIN Verification / Domain Name Problem... Please Help Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Webmasters!!!! by David160(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2017
How do i put pages below my blogger blog, that is want pages such as contact, advertise, privacy policy to go below my blogger blog not untop
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Webmasters!!!! by bedfordng(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2017
David160:
How do i put pages below my blogger blog, that is want pages such as contact, advertise, privacy policy to go below my blogger blog not untop
Thanks.
simply drag the page gadgets to the bottom of the blog via label option. goto label, then find the page widget. drag it to the footer area and then save changes .
Re: Help Webmasters!!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 07, 2017
I can code it for you kindly call me on 09020840389 only call
Re: Help Webmasters!!!! by David160(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2017
bedfordng:
simply drag the page gadgets to the bottom of the blog via label option. goto label, then find the page widget. drag it to the footer area and then save changes .
I have brought the page gadget to the footer area wat next

1 Like

Re: Help Webmasters!!!! by bedfordng(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
David160:
I have brought the page gadget to the footer area wat next
save the changes . that's all. check your blog to see where it is positioned

(1) (Reply)

Do's And Don'ts Of Blogging You Must Know... / Naija Adsense Account With $20 In It For Sale Just For 10k Pm Me If Interested / For Sale: Source Code For Football Livescore App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.