Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

..... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ..... (1079 Views)

Blackberry Priv. Open Box. 80k Perey. All Accessories Intact. Sold / Off / Less Than A Month Used Clean Gionee S6S For Sale @40k (non negotiable) SOLD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Owodiran1(m): 11:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: ..... by danielicon(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2017
neatly cracked funny , joke on, comedian
Re: ..... by TDonald: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2017
danielicon:

Lol

1 Like

Re: ..... by Owodiran1(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2017
Bro let me ask you one question. Must you always soil genuine people's thread. Ok what other crack did you see on the phone apart from the single crack from the middle right to the upper left. If you know you have a soily comment. Why don you just read and waka pass.
God bless you, God bless. Me. Please stop soiling genuine people's thread. At least have stated the issue of the phone. Anyone interested will contact. We will reach agreement and deal. Please i will appreciate if you abolish the manner of soiling people's thread especially tje genuine ones. This not your first time. Of doing so
danielicon:
Re: ..... by danielicon(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Owodiran1:
Bro let me ask you one question. Must you always soil genuine people's thread. Ok what other crack did you see on the phone apart from the single crack from the middle right to the upper left. If you know you have a soily comment. Why don you just read and waka pass.
God bless you, God bless. Me. Please stop soiling genuine people's thread. At least have stated the issue of the phone. Anyone interested will contact. We will reach agreement and deal. Please i will appreciate if you abolish the manner of soiling people's thread especially tje genuine ones. This not your first time. Of doing so

so u ve been stalking on me?
Re: ..... by Owodiran1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
I won't be harsh with words with you for the sake of my protected reputation. I don't stalk people. Just get a life bro.
danielicon:

so u ve been stalking on me?
Re: ..... by Owodiran1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Price reduced
Re: ..... by Owodiran1(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Available
Re: ..... by Owodiran1(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2017
Still available

(1) (Reply)

23400mah Laptop Power Bank For Sale / 2017 Macbook Air / Unlocked ZTE Mifi For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.