Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help. (593 Views)

‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo) / Watery Sperm (oligospermia)when Men Hides It. / Treat Root Cause Of Weak Organ,Watery Sperm, Low Sperm Count & Quick Release. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help. by mikkybellami(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please
Re: Help. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
lol...
I am virgin, I haven't seen mine sef
Maybe when I am married, I will help.
Re: Help. by shege45: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
mikkybellami:
I am a young boy in my early 20's and i discover so lately that most of my discharge are watery and comes out early during sex. Like 3-4minute and i dont know but i find it difficult to have a solid erection after that first round what can i use to cure this.... Docs in the house pls help....
go c a doc
Re: Help. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God u were able to notice this early.. Bros get a good doctor and they will check you properly.. Godspeed bro
Re: Help. by mikkybellami(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
shege45:
go c a doc
Thanks for the suggestion bro
Re: Help. by mgdimagaladima(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Run to hospital for SFA but before then avoid any sugary thing and caffeine
Re: Help. by Delphi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
@op, please don't go to any hospital for now before your system will be messed/complicated. I don't think you have any problem in that regards. If you mastubate every day or make love very often, your sperm ought to be 'watery'. So tarry a bit and note whether there is a difference in your sperm quality or not. Remember to review your diet.
Secondly, in love-making, it is you (the guy) who do (does) the work initially prior to (the first) ejaculation. Afterwards, your partner (the lady) takes over. Her work starts then and she has to deploy good skills as to make you strong again. If this is not done, you may remain flaccid. Also, one cannot neglect the psychological aspect of it. Hence, what's your state of mind like during the 'action'?. Thus, I urge you not to go visiting any hospital over imaginary issues. Heed to this advice and note whether changes occur in the nearest future or not before you know your next line of action (say, medical advice).
Re: Help. by sammysunny88: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
mikkybellami:
I am a young boy in my early 20's and i discover so lately that most of my discharge are watery and comes out early during sex. Like 3-4minute and i dont know but i find it difficult to have a solid erection after that first round what can i use to cure this.... Docs in the house pls help....
. Good you discovered this early. There is natural, pure and curative herbal product from China called Traditional Chinese Medicine that is very effective in treating any kind of ED such as low sperm count, quick ejaculation, low libido, poor or weak erection and watery sperm.This product are the outcome of extensive science committee of China and more than 25 top medical research institutes, and Universities in China, singapore, USA and approved by chinese ministry of health, American FDA and approved by NAFDAC. The efficacy of this product are highly guarantee and with no side effect because they are pure herbs. I have treated three men of low sperm count. Two of them has laboratory test of 0% count and after 30 days of using our product, one got his 100% back and the other one got 80%. The third person has laboratory test of 51% and after three weeks, his count increaseed to 98%. A man who have been impotence for year got his erection back with the help of this herbal product. So many testimonies on this product but this are the personal one i shared. You too can give it a try. 0/8/0/6/8/8/0/3/3/8/6
Re: Help. by cheyi(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Causes
Infection
Diet-avoid sugary foods and drinks
Lifestyle-avoid tight fitting under wears cos of the testicle temperature.

Remedies
Its an infection obviously. Sleeping with infected and untreated partner will increase the chances of the infection in your body
Run a laboratory test
Check for antibiotics with the most sensitivity
Take the antibiotics religiously
Introduce supplements such as cranberry and apple cider vinegar (08099995248).
Ensure you avoid unprotected sex
Your partner must be treated before having unprotected sex.
Ensure you run a follow up test after completing the drugs.
Start with sperm count booster and immune booster-(Addyzooa capsule).. Take for a long period.
Check your sugar level .
Good luck
Pharm Michael

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Understand My Body / Natural remedies For Conception / Liver Cyst.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.