Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Help A Poor Widow!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Poor Widow!!! (1586 Views)

Poor Widow Cook Stones For Her Children / Help A Poor Widow!!! / Help A Poor Widow!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

Please do not ignore this message. Its very important to me. This photos shown below is my mom who needs a medic attention due to finance. She's my mom who suffer recently called 'HBP'.. Because of her condition, i spent all kobos sent to me for school, to her own health status.. Due to recession, i was not able to find a better job to feed the family but my mom's cause is my main concern because she's all i have got. Your act of sacrifice can help save her. I am only requesting for the next 6months drug payment to be made while i am fully back to work and cater for more. It costs 70k only.

Your little token means a whole lot for my mum..

Bank acct: Waleola Fayose, GTBank, 0162389936..

God bless you as you do so

1 Share

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Walentino990:
Hello everyone,

Please do not ignore this message. Its very important to me. This photos shown below is my mom who needs a medic attention due to finance. She's my mom who suffer recently called 'HBP'.. Because of her condition, i spent all kobos sent to me for school, to her own health status.. Due to recession, i was not able to find a better job to feed the family but my mom's cause is my main concern because she's all i have got. Your act of sacrifice can help save her. I am only requesting for the next 6months drug payment to be made while i am fully back to work and cater for more. It costs 70k only.

Your little token means a whole lot for my mum..

Bank acct: Waleola Fayose, GTBank, 0162389936..

God bless you as you do so

Where do you live?

What medicines is your mom on?

2 Likes

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 1:18pm On Jul 12, 2017
I live in abule-egba, Lagos state... She use some drugs called ROSUDEX-20, SIVORAMIPRIL 10 and some she kept, should incase she feels discomfort..
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
cry
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by beatz5(f): 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
HBP is it not high blood pressure hey chat with me 08169836958
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
Yes it is... @beatz5. My num ends with 00 and starts with 0814
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
I will ask you to pick up a month's supply of those medicines somewhere in Lagos by Saturday or Sunday.
Give me a mention by Saturday if you've not heard from me here.

Modified: Walentino990

Your medicines are ready.
One month's supply. I'll direct you to a hospital in surulere to go pick it up. Rosuvastatin 20mg and Ramipril 10mg.
Waleola Fayose
Go with ID card, school ID is fine.Whenever you're ready to go there, mention me and I'll tell you which hospital it is to go to. It's a public place. Tomorrow Saturday or Sunday will be fine.

6 Likes

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2017
Oh Good Lord!!!... I dont know what to say... Am speechless to say thank you!.. How can i repay what you wanna do for us?... Here is my number 08144061300
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
Now i can finally find a way on how to repay my school fee and its petty payment to apply for NYSC Batch B before it ends... @beatz, @eyinjuege... I dnt knw how To call you miss or Mrs sef, thank you very much for your advice and your sacrifice... I owe you guys in the future even afterlife if God permits.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
Walentino990:
Oh Good Lord!!!... I dont know what to say... Am speechless to say thank you!.. How can i repay what you wanna do for us?... Here is my number 08144061300

Anyways, just to give an update.

I've just called the OP on the no he dropped and asked him to go pick up a months supply of his mother's medicines.
He says he just got a weekend job and won't be able to go pick up the medicine, till maybe next week.

He also said his mother has been taken off those medicines he posted on NL yesterday when she went to the hospital and she no longer requires them, that she's on something else now.
So much for the drugs he claimed would be needed for the next 6 months.
I wasted time, effort and inconvenienced others to sort this out. Anyway, money gone down the drain because I'm not sure it can be returned.

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2017
@eyinjuege, am sorry about this. Sincerely, i received a call on friday night telling me to come over to work at an aluminium company, so unexpectedly... Please am so sorry.. Accept my apology!... Let do it this way, i believe if av worked much, i will repay you back for your loss... Please send me your acct no to repay the loss... House, its not my fault.
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by janefarms2015: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Walentino990:
@eyinjuege, am sorry about this. Sincerely, i received a call on friday night telling me to come over to work at an aluminium company, so unexpectedly... Please am so sorry.. Accept my apology!... Let do it this way, i believe if av worked much, i will repay you back for your loss... Please send me your acct no to repay the loss... House, its not my fault.

This is one of d reasons why people stop assisting others, do you think you are dealing with fools here? I was thinking of assisting you financially but your story get k-leg
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2017
Walentino990:

Never mind.

There'll be always someone else who can use the medicines.

All the best in your new job

2 Likes

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by NicholeDietary(f): 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2017
sir,if your mother is truly suffering hbp,only foods can cure this ailments,meds only manage symptoms and the end thereof is death, what raises bp? sodium. where is sodium found? In foods. so how does meds connect with this ailment? 90% of ailments we suffer today are nutrition-related hence can only be cured with foods,reason meds have failed on this ailment and many more.
my diet therapy for hbp is for just 3 months,and she's forever done with hbp. call me if u choose to believe all am saying and watch the magic +2348137739878. you can add Nichole dietary consultancy (group) on fb and I approve. come on and see the wonders foods are performing that meds have failed to
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2017
I can't believe you let down your guards and allowed OP, who is one of the numerous baby Scammers prowling nld with rubbish sob stories waste your time and money @ Eyinguje.

Good to help but verify once, twice before making a move. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by babythug(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2017
Hi eyinjuege! Can I buy the ramipril off you? My mum uses it monthly and I haven't been able to get it this month!
Do let me know cheers
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2017
babythug:
Hi eyinjuege! Can I buy the ramipril off you? My mum uses it monthly and I haven't been able to get it this month!
Do let me know cheers

You can go pick it up tomorrow if you want. Dont bother about paying for it.

Traffic should be less on a Sunday. It's in Surulere. When you're about setting off, let me know.
Let me know..
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 10:06pm On Jul 15, 2017
ifyalways:
I can't believe you let down your guards and allowed OP, who is one of the numerous baby Scammers prowling nld with rubbish sob stories waste your time and money @ Eyinguje.

I just wanted to give the benefit of doubt o... That's why I sent them to buy only one month's supply.
I can't send cash without verification. If he was really genuine, I would have bought more of the drugs.
Na just the time wasted of the person I sent dey pain me. I always try not to inconvenience friends unless absolutely necessary, because one may really need the favour for something more important later on.

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by babythug(f): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
eyinjuege:

You can go pick it up tomorrow if you want. Dont bother about paying for it.

Traffic should be less on a Sunday. It's in Surulere. When you're about setting off, let me know.
Let me know..

Thanks I appreciate that! Can I do Wednesday instead if that's fine? Tomorrow I'm somewhat booked wink
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Baroba(m): 10:07pm On Jul 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Incredible, how can someone can sink so low to scam people, am worried about the youth of this country... I nearly fell for his " cry me a river story"... smh

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2017
babythug:

Thanks I appreciate that! Can I do Wednesday instead if that's fine? Tomorrow I'm somewhat booked wink

Ok, no worries....
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 16, 2017
Walentino990:

Bloody liar, continue you will meet your nemesis
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Titilayooni(f): 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
janefarms2015:

This is one of d reasons why people stop assisting others, do you think you are dealing with fools here? I was thinking of assisting you financially but your story get k-leg
The Op is just a liar jare,he was expecting money...

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
@pidgin2 and co, thanks for your inaive response. I must confess i got the job as i have posted, and it what i have been praying for, for years now. The conscience of losing the job bite me hard, that why i had no choice cos its of 2-in-1 benefits for me. Interview msg came unexpectedly on friday 2 cum start on saturday night shift @ an aluminium heating factory. @pidgin2 and co, u guys said i am a scammer but i stand on my words and i pray your thoughts towards me wont ruin your life. @eyinjuege, honestly from the bottom of ma heart, i am deeply sorry for my unserious attitude as u think, every disappointment is a blessing to the both of us. I already had it in mind that you'll be mad @ me cos of such disappointment, pls am very sorry once again... As for others who say shitz, do not take it hard on yourself. Choice is what matters most if you were in my shoes..
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
To whom it may concern

If u think i am one of a scammer, and u luv to knw if my mum's condition is true or not.. Ask me politely for my home address or her phone no.. Thank u
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ask you your home address so you can move miracoulsly on the eve of the visitation just as you got a job and won't need your 6 months drug supply overnight abi?

Continue. God is watching

2 Likes

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by blank(f): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
@ Eyinjuege, count your blessings. What if he had collected the drugs and been dumping them somewhere in his house whilst telling you stories of how he cannot feed. Then you part with money.

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by YabaLeftist: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Scammers everywhere.
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
babythug:

Hello madam...

Didn't hear from you again.

Do you still want the medicines?

Let me know, but if you don't want it anymore, I can always ask them to give someone else. Its a hospital, so I'm sure there'll always be someone that might need it.
I've asked a friend there ito keep it sha, till you come.all
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by babythug(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
eyinjuege:

Hello madam...

Didn't hear from you again.

Do you still want the medicines?

Let me know, but if you don't want it anymore, I can always ask them to give someone else. Its a hospital, so I'm sure there'll always be someone that might need it.
I've asked a friend there ito keep it sha, till you come.all

Im really sorry you didn't hear from me! My little one has been down with malaria so plans got scuttled! I'd still like the meds please and can pick up later on this week. Do bear with me please!

Cheers
Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by eyinjuege: 6:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
babythug:

Im really sorry you didn't hear from me! My little one has been down with malaria so plans got scuttled! I'd still like the meds please and can pick up later on this week. Do bear with me please!

Cheers

OK, no worries.

Hope your baby gets well soon.

Let me know when you're ready so i can organise how you'll get it

1 Like

Re: Help A Poor Widow!!! by babythug(f): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
eyinjuege:

OK, no worries.

Hope your baby gets well soon.

Let me know when you're ready so i can organise how you'll get it

Sure thing! Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skin Rashes On The Back (pics Included) / See What Jaruma Is Doing In This Woman's Pussy / What Is Jaggery And What Benefits Does It Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.