Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,106 members, 7,863,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (595666 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School / Video: Ooni Links Aje Festival To Industrious Igbo People / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by EloGoodlife: 5:10am On Jul 14, 2017
Realman87:

Chai. You really dealt with Yaribas o. And they still have not shown us the Yoruba equivalent of these.

Fineman87:
Yaribas show me something like these.

The most shameful thing about you Ibos is how you quote and hail yourself with your alternate handle. The Yoruba guys have disgraced you all and you now resort to using alternate handle to quote and hail yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What a big shame on you and your fellow compressed head.

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2017
EloGoodlife:

Fineman87:

The most shameful thing about you Ibos is how you quote and hail yourself with your alternate handle. The Yoruba guys have disgraced you all and you now resort to using alternate handle to quote and hail yourself cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy What a big shame on you and your fellow compressed head.

I said even when ojuku was running away he was still saying no force on earth can defeat Biafra

Na their modus operandum
Lie lie lie

11 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by EloGoodlife: 5:12am On Jul 14, 2017
Respect to the Yorubas, silent and humble achievers unlike the loudmouthed 8th class citizen of Nigeria. See them posting with alternate handles cos of shame. Spits

19 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
you already bored me with all the long post and still not up to 5 names grin grin grin you keep saying you are not Afonja but you keep fighting their battles with your long and pointless post, you tried to prove that Afonjas are also manufacturers yet I don't see any names except Okoya grin please do a better job and get me a list even if it is 30 I will give you a pass Mark mind you the companies listed here are only indigenous Anambra companies grin grin grin if you give me 30 from Afonja put together I will give you another 50 from Anambra.

Mind you I never said others don't manufacture anything but Afonjas trying to measure up to Igbo's in terms of production and manufacturing has to be is the biggest joke of 2017. You should no Igbo's are no joke when it come to production when the Vice President, former presidents, Senators, minister of information, army chiefs etc continue to visit the space in regards their industrialization drive.
Sorry Afonjas produce more than biafrans
They are not noise makers

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:17am On Jul 14, 2017
FKO81:

Uju Ifejirika Chair/CEO Brittania-U Nigeria Limited

Catherine is the first and so far, the only woman to become chair and CEO of an Upstream E&P Company in Nigeria

One of the six most powerful woman oil and Gas in the world-Nasdaq
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/top-6-most-powerful-women-in-oil-and-gas-cm502914

We are yet to bring
FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA

8 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by EloGoodlife: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

I said even when ojuku was running away he was still saying no force on earth can defeat Biafra

Na their modus operandum
Lie lie lie

They have no single shame, imagine quoting and hailing himself. Most of them do these shits, they log on with alternate handle to quote and declare themselves winner even when you are pummeling their compressed head. Shameless animals

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 5:24am On Jul 14, 2017
CHAI

YORUBA EXCELLENCE IN FULL DISPLAY

HOW CAN ANY ILLITRATE COMPARE TECNO AND MASTER OIL TO OANDO
OANDO ALONE WILL BUY OUT ALL THE IBO BUSINESSES IN LAGOS

YORUBAS ARE INDEED IN CHARGE OF THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA
THEY DONT MAKE NOISE
THATS ALL

IBOS HAVE TRIED BUT ALL THEY ARE PLAYING IS CATCH UP

DID I ALSO MENTION 96% OF FUEL STATIONS IN LAGOS , LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY BELONGS TO THIS SAME TRIBE

DID I ALSO MENTION THAT THERE SERVICES BRING IN THE MOST TOURIST TO NIGERIA FROM THEIR CHURCHES TO THEIR FESTIVALS

HOW CAN IGBOS BE SHOWING PRODUCTS NO ONE KNOWS AS PRODUCT
DO YOU KNOW THE SAME YORUBA SELLS IT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO NIGERIA

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE HOW YORUBAS HAVE COUNTERED THE IBO FAKE NARRATIVE ABOUT THEM BEING THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS ITS A FAT LIE
THEY HAVE ONLY LISTED 3 COMPANIES EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE AS YORUBA HAS LISTED OVER 20

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2017
What about the beauty industry, Photography,arts no be yorubas dominate everything

yorubas have been doing international concert since 1927

is that not an enterprise

i remember papa ajasco

i remember super story

i remember jennifa

i be edo boy but igbos to shout abeg

una try but yoruba dey lead una

yes yorubas are not straight forward but very ambitious and by far the most successful ethnic group

10 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Please don't forget
Teju forms and Mouka forms both by Yorubas

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by asorocker: 5:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Are they not productions ?
We have showed your services and goods we produce which are all number 1
Your people are showing 3 things emzor innoson lol

What does spars and chicken republic produce
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 5:38am On Jul 14, 2017
asorocker:

What does spars and chicken republic produce

Food !
Bakery products
Or you think the food they sell falls from heaven ??

Chicken republic is the largest in Nigeria lol
We haven't added sweet sensations

They all keep our farmers busy they buy our local produce convert and sell as fast food

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 5:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Awolowo001:
Anambra indigenous made trade fair

una don dey count corner store as production now
loooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by moscobabs(m): 5:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Akin Ogunbiyi... Mutual Benefit Assurance

Tunji Ogunkanmi Cornerstone Insurance

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 5:58am On Jul 14, 2017
FKO81:
Igbos control biggest indigenous mall in Nigeria

Next international mall

Everyday emporium

Robans stores

Ebeano shopping mall

Blenco mall

another fat lie
List of largest indigeneous malls in nigeria

1 Tinapa Shopping Centre Calabar, Cross River 80,000 m² (861,113 ft²) 2007 54 Tinapa Business Resort Limited
2 Capital Mall Abuja, FCT 40,000 m² (430,556 ft²)[2] Under construction N/A Churchgate Group
3 Jabi Lake Mall Abuja, FCT 26,479 m² (285,017 ft²)[3] 2015 Game, Shoprite Actis / Duval Properties
4 Ado Bayero Mall Kano, Kano 24,136m² (259797.7 ft²) 2014 Shoprite, Game, Filmhouse Cinemas Beverly Development & Realties Ltd
5 Silverbird Entertainment Centre Abuja, FCT 23,000 m² (247,570 ft²)[4] 2009 Silverbird, Shoprite Silverbird Group
6 Polo Park Mall Enugu, Enugu 22,530 m² (242,511 ft²)[5] 2011 Game, Shoprite, Hub Media, Max Persianas Group
7 Ikeja City Mall Ikeja, Lagos 22,000 m² (236,806 ft²)[6] 2011 Shoprite, Silverbird Gruppo Investment
Novare Lekki Mall Lekki, Lagos 22,000 m² (236,806 ft²)[7] 2016 Game, Shoprite Novare Private Partners
9 Palms Shopping Mall Lekki, Lagos 19,520m² (210,112 ft²)[8] 2005 Game, Shoprite, Hub Media, Genesis Deluxe Cinemas Persianas Group
10 Ibadan Mall Ibadan, Oyo 18,500 m² (199,132 ft²)[9] 2014 Shoprite Persianas Group
11 Port Harcourt Mall Port Harcourt, Rivers 16,000 m² (172,223 ft²)[10] 2014 Spar, Park ‘n Shop Artee Group
12 Delta City Mall Effurun, Delta 13,980 m² (150,479 ft²)[11][12] 2015 Shoprite, Mr Price, Jet Resilient Africa
13 Benin City Mall Benin, Edo 13,300 m² (143,160 ft²)[13] Under construction Shoprite Resilient Africa
14 Onitsha Mall Onitsha, Anambra 12,100 m² (130,243 ft²)[14] 2016 Shoprite, Mr Price, Woolworths African Capital Alliance
15 Palms Mall Ilorin, kwara 12,000 m² (129,167 ft²)[15] 2012[16] Shoprite, Hub Media Persianas Group
16 Abia Mall Umuahia, Abia 11,000 m² (118,403 ft²)[17] Under construction Shoprite Abia Mall Retail Company
17 Festival Mall Lagos, Lagos 10,900 m² (117,327 ft²)[18] 2015 Shoprite, Hub Media UAC Property
18 Circle Mall Lekki, Lagos 10,539 m² (113,440 ft²[19] 2015 Shoprite, Wrangler, Swatch, TM Lewin RMB Westport
19 Ceddi Plaza Abuja, FCT 10,000 m² (107,630 ft²)[20] 2004 Silverbird, Spar, Park ‘n Shop Ceddi Corporation
See also[edit]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 5:59am On Jul 14, 2017
Realman87:

Chai. You really dealt with Yaribas o. And they still have not shown us the Yoruba equivalent of these.

HAVE YOU NOT SEEN PROFORCE LOOL
http://proforcedefence.com/

YORUBAS DO THEIR CARS BUT I NEVER KNEW

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2017
wristbangle:

Nestoil that has majority of its shareholder recently as GTB and we know who is the owner of GTB. Ask who is the major sponsor of the newly constructed nestoil building at Akin Adesola, Victoria Island even though the "interim" CEO is frm SE

Guy, you are fighting a lost cause.

nest oil cant even face Forte oil talkless of oando and conoil

6 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by obaaderemi: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2017
EloGoodlife:

Fineman87:

The funny thing was how he was patting himself on the back and saying 'well done,well done' to himself.

13 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 6:05am On Jul 14, 2017
FKO81:
Igbo products

Zinox

ZINOX LIKE 200 TIMES NOW

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by BuhariNaWah: 6:19am On Jul 14, 2017
No be small war dey here o!
24 pages!
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 14, 2017
EloGoodlife:

Fineman87:

Hello mr loser. I am NOT Realman87 an I never will be. That guy is very tribalistic, arrogant and abusive while i am not. But i agree with him that yaribas are inferior and i enjoy him bashing yaribad.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 14, 2017
obaaderemi:
The funny thing was how he was patting himself on the back and saying 'well done,well done' to himself.

Yes well done to Fineman87 for dealing with inferior yaribad. I dont care what you think but am not Realman87. That guy is tougher, very abusive and very fearless. No regrets for me dealing with yaribad.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 14, 2017
Osaze007:
CHAI

YORUBA EXCELLENCE IN FULL DISPLAY

HOW CAN ANY ILLITRATE COMPARE TECNO AND MASTER OIL TO OANDO
OANDO ALONE WILL BUY OUT ALL THE IBO BUSINESSES IN LAGOS

YORUBAS ARE INDEED IN CHARGE OF THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA
THEY DONT MAKE NOISE
THATS ALL

IBOS HAVE TRIED BUT ALL THEY ARE PLAYING IS CATCH UP

DID I ALSO MENTION 96% OF FUEL STATIONS IN LAGOS , LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WAY BELONGS TO THIS SAME TRIBE

DID I ALSO MENTION THAT THERE SERVICES BRING IN THE MOST TOURIST TO NIGERIA FROM THEIR CHURCHES TO THEIR FESTIVALS

HOW CAN IGBOS BE SHOWING PRODUCTS NO ONE KNOWS AS PRODUCT
DO YOU KNOW THE SAME YORUBA SELLS IT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO NIGERIA

I AM VERY HAPPY TO SEE HOW YORUBAS HAVE COUNTERED THE IBO FAKE NARRATIVE ABOUT THEM BEING THE MOST INDUSTRIOUS ITS A FAT LIE
THEY HAVE ONLY LISTED 3 COMPANIES EVERYONE KNOWS WHERE AS YORUBA HAS LISTED OVER 20

Ndo. Sorry mr loser. Yesterday wss a bad day for yaribad.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

We are yet to bring
FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA

Oh. You mean the ibb housegirl that was compensated with an oilblock for her hard 'work'.
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 6:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Fineman87:

Oh. You mean the ibb housegirl that was compensated with an oilblock for her hard 'work'.

See painment
Bola shagaya too

9 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 6:40am On Jul 14, 2017
Fineman87:

Hello mr loser. I am NOT Realman87 an I never will be. That guy is very tribalistic, arrogant and abusive while i am not. But i agree with him that yaribas are inferior and i enjoy him bashing yaribad.

Inferior?

Igbos will not kill person with laugh oooo.

even a toddler knows the tribe that feel most insecure in Nigeria.

Your intrusion into a purely yoruba thread here shows how inferiority complex has eaten deep into your fabric.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Fineman87:

Yes well done to Fineman87 for dealing with inferior yaribad. I dont care what you think but am not Realman87. That guy is tougher, very abusive and very fearless. No regrets for me dealing with yaribad.

una no deal with anybody
go and bath with your fake made in nnewi soap
may i buy yoruba dudu osun
i can see tears in your eyes
yorubas hace demystified igbos on this thread

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Osaze007: 6:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Basic123:

Inferior?

Igbos will not kill person with laugh oooo.

even a toddler knows the tribe that feel most insecure in Nigeria.

Your intrusion into a purely yoruba thread here shows how inferiority complex has eaten deep into your fabric.

i just dey look them dey laugh from Edo
una noise to much
ride on jare
better yoruba people

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Basic123: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Osaze007:

dem defeat una 100-0
the next time i hear igbo and industrous i go e-slap your face

thunder fire ibo people
you were only showing zinox innoson and 3rd rated companies no one knows
while yoruba just dey show 1st class products

loooool

when they observed they have been decimated they will start declaring themselves the winner.Seriously,biafrans are unintelligent.

7 Likes

Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Markfemi2: 6:42am On Jul 14, 2017
Fineman87:

Ndo. Sorry mr loser. Yesterday wss a bad day for yaribad.

Yes same way Yoruba lost civil war to igbos
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by obaaderemi: 6:43am On Jul 14, 2017
Fineman87:

HAHAHAHAHA
Re: Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Markfemi2:

Yes same way Yoruba lost civil war to igbos

Yorubas did NOT win igbos in the civil war. Nigeria won. Other tribes including dome south south and middle belt tribes fought against igbos. Some igbos even fought against igbos. It was not a yoruba victory, it was Nigerias victory. Wounded tiger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (320) (Reply)

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.