Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / . (1299 Views)

Man Who Beat His Wife, Impregnated Her Sister & Aborted It, Arrested (Pics) / Aborted Baby Flushed In A Gutter In Enugu Female Hostel (Graphic Photos) / Aborted 5-Month-Old Baby Found In UNILAG Hostel (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2017
Re: . by squarelead(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2017
Using condom to stop sperm from reaching the ovary is murder smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ISKANDER23RD(m): 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
Simplep:
So i and some girls were arguing and i was telling them how abortion is mrder no matter d duration of d pregnancy b4 it was aborted,hot arguements followed o,some were justifying their actions that as long as d pregnancy had not formed a baby, its not a crime, bt i stood my ground that a lady who aborted a six month old is d same as d one who did a week's abortion,,i want to know your opinion on this matter please,,,becos it seems most girls are justifying their actions that because d baby is not yet a foetus,its not a wrong thing to flush it out!!!....

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT IT IS PURE MURDER. THEY CAN CONTINUE TO DECEIVE THEMSELVES. WEDA IT IS A SECOND OLD OR 3MONTHS IT IS MURDER.AS FAR AS SPERM HAS FERTILIZED EGG LIFE STARTS THAT MOMENT ANY ANY THING DONE KNOWINGLY TO CAUSE HARM TO THE GROWING FOETUS IS MURDER.. YOU SHOULD ASK THEM AT WHAT TIME OR POINT DOES IT BECOME LIVE AND WHAT WAS IT PRIOR TO THAT TIME AN ANIMAL? OR A THING! OR PROBABLY A WASTE THAT CAN BE DONE AWAY WITH... WHAT EVER ONE SOW IS WHAT THE PERSON MUST REAP!.

SO LADY DONT MIND THEM YOU THE CORRECT ONE. AM HAPPY SOME LADIES STILL GAT SOME CONSCIENCE INSIDE DALU!

1 Like

Re: . by HELPMEWITHSEX: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2017
You are beautiful. Can we talk ?

Simplep:
So i and some girls were arguing and i was telling them how abortion is mrder no matter d duration of d pregnancy b4 it was aborted,hot arguements followed o,some were justifying their actions that as long as d pregnancy had not formed a baby, its not a crime, bt i stood my ground that a lady who aborted a six month old is d same as d one who did a week's abortion,,i want to know your opinion on this matter please,,,becos it seems most girls are justifying their actions that because d baby is not yet a foetus,its not a wrong thing to flush it out!!!....
Re: . by Cmanforall: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Simplep:
Did you just abort? CatchYou grin

Don't come here to seek justification for that. It is not only illegal (in Nigeria) but has some health consequences.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

OMG! You Won't Believe What This Ugandan Man Did / Crime Watch: Police Declare Abuja Based Medical Doctor Wanted For Armed Robbery / Ritualist Nabbed With Human Intestines & Urine, Confesses What They're Used For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.