Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (9308 Views)

Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Yyeske(m): 8:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
RoyalUc:

Continue your good work bro and may God bless your peaceful soul!
Bless you too, if only these guys know what is going on here. Let's all die so they can have the Biafra In pieces

2 Likes

Re: . by kettykin: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
Rossikki:
This was the same big mouth your people were using to boast in 1967 before they massacred 2 million of you, and forced your leader to flee on a plane to Ivory Coast. This time again, you still have no weapons, yet you're challenging the govt to fight again. Bunch of low IQ idiots with death wish.

I thought the 2Million that died in the war were killed through starvation and that in actual combat the Nigerian millitary had more casualties with a whole Division of the Army wiped out in Abagana and more than 33,000 soldiers wiped out during the ill fated operation OAUand this is depsite the support of Britain, Egypt, Soviet Union, Niger , cameroon and other tribes in Nigeria.

While i dont pray for another war or support Another i think anyone boasting about the fact that Biafrans were starved to submission will need a head examination because there was simply no spectacular performance by the Nigerian military besides wide spread cases of crimes against humanity and victimisation of non combatant civilians in Agbor , Asaba etc .

today how has the military performed against a militia like boko haram filled with illiterates instead we hear of shooting of unarmed protesters and ipob members holding meetings , if we had a military cameroon would not have slaughtered 97 innocent nigerians in Bakassi.

8 Likes

Re: . by zerotouch: 9:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
You are just having the dream now......, Almost everyone around me have been having that similar dream. And worst of all, the agitators aren't prepared like their adversary who are already scheming and strategizing, with weapons loaded in mosques, Niger Delta reconnaissance going on and militia men already disguised in our midst as herdsmen unlike our ass licking and saboteur leaders in the South as usual. Take it or leave it.WAR is loading, God is just revealing things to his children. I just hope that they throw the first bombs on all the airport ​so that the politicians will fight too
Re: . by greencard: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
kettykin:

I thought the 2Million that died in the war were killed through starvation and that in actual combat the Nigerian millitary had more casualties with a whole Division of the Army wiped out in Abagana and more than 33,000 soldiers wiped out during the ill fated operation OAUand this is depsite the support of Britain, Egypt, Soviet Union, Niger , cameroon and other tribes in Nigeria.

While i dont pray for another war or support Another i think anyone boasting about the fact that Biafrans were starved to submission will need a head examination because there was simply no spectacular performance on the Nigerian military besides wide spread cases of crimes against humanity and vitimisation of non combatant civilians in Agbor , Asaba etc .

today how has the military performed against a militia like boko haram filled with illiterates instead we hear of shooting of unarmed protesters and ipob members holding meetings , if we had a military cameroon would not have slaughtered 97 innocent nigerians in Bakassi.
you don't know much about Nigeria army do u?

to the op .whether its for you or Nigeria still pray its a bad dream

1 Like

Re: . by kettykin: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
I have no worst to do for you or with you , when the time comes i hope you don't flee to cotonou

i merely stated the obvious , you and your people are reckless even your mumundi kanuri is reckless

She, however, gave 12 conditions which Mr. Kanu must fulfill to be released on bail, and to continue to enjoy the temporary freedom.
The conditions are:
— Mr. Kanu must not hold rallies.
— He must not grant interviews.
— He must not be in a crowd of more than 10 people.
— He must provide three sureties in the sum of N100 million each.
— One of the sureties must be a senior highly placed person of Igbo extraction such as a senator.
— The second surety must be a highly respected Jewish leader since Mr. Kanu said his religion is Judaism
— The third surety must be a highly respected person who owns landed property and is resident in Abuja
— The IPOB leader must deposit his Nigerian passport
— He must also deposit his British passport with the court
— He must provide the court with reports on the progress of his health and treatment on a monthly basis.
— The order for him to deposit his Nigerian and British passports also mean he cannot travel out of the country (If this is considered, it is the thirteenth condition)

Kanuri will be rearrested, you people will protest, FG most likely will deploy soldiers , One of you will mistakingly attack or kill a soldier

all hell will be let loose

why is the Nigerian Government always in a hurry to go to war against biafra but when it comes to cameroon which just killed 97 Nigerian citizens they will start dragging their feet and citing some court rulings which no country obeys .

IPOB has made it clear that they dont want war but referendum, the same referendum is being sought for the second time in Britain and nobody is dreaming about war , why is the black race so queer and out of place ?

5 Likes

Re: . by kettykin: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
greencard:
you don't know much about Nigeria army do u?

to the op .whether its for you or Nigeria still pray its a bad dream

Everyone is praying against war , what is there to know about the Army there is enough literature on the internet for everyone to read. besides cameroon just slaughtered 97 Nigerians what is the Nigerian military doing about that or is it only to shoot at unarmed protesters that they do?

3 Likes

Re: . by zerotouch: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:
I need no introduction on this board. If you go through my posts you will notice that I am pro-Igbo and to a large extent pro-Anambra. I am married with kids and God equally Blessed with me with material wealth and now I can boast of employing people from Awka to Port Harcourt to Yenagoa and most recently Warri. I wanted to hide under another username to pen this but something in me insisted that I should use this account, maybe because it has an antecedent.

This piece is about the horrid dream I had this afternoon, infact the nightmare is barely 30mins old and I could not remember how much long it was.

I was in my bedroom this afternoon trying to check few stuff in my laptop while lying on the bed. As I was doing it, I was equally feeling tired and sleepy. I looked across the room and saw my wife and our kids strolling in from the children's room and I sighed knowing that it was over for what I wanted to do because kids won't allow you ignore them while looking at the computer. We all laid down and incidentally I fell asleep and next thing I saw myself n.aked with leaves as a cover. I knew I was with clothes earlier but how that clothes went is what I did not know. Probably it was taken by some people who needed it more than me. Another thing I noticed about the dream was that I was younger- as in age(teenager).

As I was walking around, I didn't see people on the streets, the few that I saw were all running helter-skelter and in different directions. I was asking, ''what is going on'', people were too impatient to respond. Then in anger I decided not to talk to anyone further, then headed to my house to wear a new set of clothes. As I was walking down our street, it was actually the same street in Anambra where I grew up. Immediately I saw my mother walking out so fast and passing me and I turned, she didn't say anything but handed me a roasted corn. She moved passed me and continued to walk down the street so fast. I was like, ''why is she handing me a roasted corn''? In all honesty I don't eat roasted corns. Each time my wife buys one, I would say it is something I can only eat during the war due to starvation. That roasted corn my mom gave to me was very symbolic in a sense because I always refer to roasted corn as a war-time food/staple. Even till today, ask my wife my worst staple food, she had tell you already- roasted corn. I frown at it each time she buys one for the kids.

Now after collecting the corn from my mom, I continued down the street towards our family house at Trans-Nkisi estates Onitsha, incidentally my dad built the house. Immediately I saw military trucks at the junction leading to our house and I looked again and saw even more huge population of military marching down with guns. The truth is that up until now I never knew that war had started. I approached the junction close to my house where they blocked and I appealed to them to allow me cross that I needed to pick up my clothes because as they can see I am not wearing any but covered in leaves. One of them immediately seized me by the arm and continued to my father's house. I heard them saying that the invading troops were close that they needed more people. I was hearing gun shots as we were going. We got to our house and I realized that every member of the family had fled and the military had turned our house into a military detention camp where they kept people that were recruited for the war front. It then dawned on me that I was in a serious problem. They quickly put me into the ''detention camp'', incidentally that was our sitting room where I used to play with my siblings because it is quite a large area. It was inside the ''detention camp'' that I got all the gist- WAR had broken out in Nigeria. It was at this juncture that I woke up with some tears in my eyes and I said a short prayer while holding my wife and kids.

Look, I am a very proud person, I could have refused to share this dream because of ego or because some people would start calling me a coward but I know that I may change the mindset of some of our youths if not all, that WAR is deadly and could take anyone or a nation 50years backwards. Again, before you say that you shall fly out of the country before you are caught up in the war; remember up till now I never knew how my clothes disappeared from my body. This is symbolic because war is like spirit, it does not give notice, in that before you knew it the streets are already flooded with the military.

I am not saying that the agitators should stop agitating but what I am saying is that whatever anyone is doing let it not lead to WAR. Anything we are doing as the new generation must not be allowed spiral into WAR.

Mod, lalasticlala or anyone that is in-charge should better make this message reach a wider audience. Thank you
You are just having the dream now......, Almost everyone around me have been having that similar dream. And worst of all, the agitators aren't prepared like their adversary who are already scheming and strategizing, with weapons loaded in mosques, Niger Delta reconnaissance going on and militia men already disguised in our midst as herdsmen unlike our ass licking and saboteur leaders in the South as usual. Take it or leave it.WAR is loading, God is just revealing things to his children. I just hope that they throw the first bombs on all the airport ​so that the politicians will fight too
Re: . by Warship: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
zerotouch:

Underestimate the Biafrans at your own risk

The foolish mistakes of Ojukwu have been corrected.

Time will open the eyes of many Nigerians that Biafrans are well organize under IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nwakaumu(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

Look at this coward.. Are you comparing yourself to the suicide bombers? Do ibo have the courage to take the same steps? Wake me up when you start bombing yourself rather than bore me with your lameness. Yeye.
Abohki,so the reason your nigeria toy soldiers always flee at the sight of boko haram is that they are scared of suicide bombers.as for igbos doing suicide bombing,we dont uneccesarily blow ourselves up when have a better way of killing our enemies.your abohkis brother who fled from onitsha in 2006 can testify to how we deal with you cowards and fed your carcass to fishes in the river niger.so, we are waiting for your madness on october 1st, bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: . by alanka(f): 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2017
segunkass:
God speaks to human through proverbs in the sense that it' s first spoken in parables, then later interpreted.

Pharoah dreamt about the famine in Egypt , But God spoke to him in a proverb, It took the counsel of Joseph to interpret the dream ( Gen. 41; 1-36), likewise nebuchadnezzar it took the counsel of Daniel to Interpret the dream.(Daniel 4: 1-26) they are also many reference I'm the bible , just like the way our lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables and then later interpreted it....

This is the Interpretation of your dream:

Seeing yourself naked and covered with leaves means you have been stripped off cloths spiritually and now clothed with the evil leaves of the terrestrial world ( The witches and wizards) ...this simply means that you will lose everything you have soon, and walk hopelessly around without any meanful thing.

Seeing your mother means the spirit of your mother will have compassion on you because of your sufferings and therefore she will strive and come to give you your blessing back. (Corn means Blessing/money spiritually, but when it's burnt it means it has been destroyed by the terrestrial force ) But the evil people( Terrestrial forces) have seen it and have quickly destroyed it, therefore making the blessing void!

The military trucks and everything associated with military terms means three spiritual war going on in life right now ( seeing the military detention center in your father house means the terrestrial forces have dominated your father house, therefore all the members of your family that are truly holy( In God's doctrine) ran away from the terrestrial forces that dominated or has taken over the House.

Brethren believe me you, you are greatly beloved by God, If not he wouldn't have shown you this!

God is " spiritually revealing to you that ur family house in your village has been turned to the spiritual domain of the terrestrial forces where they put those they want to tortue or even Kill! And the worst of it all is that you have just been moved into detention

God has just revealed your nearest future to you, and the next thing to do is to act first

....as from now on fast continuously with fervent prayers and make sure you don't joke with night vigil

May we all be victorious in spiritual realm ..in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: . by Kagawa10: 9:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Abohki,so the reason your nigeria toy soldiers always flee at the sight of boko haram is that they are scared of suicide bombers.as for igbos doing suicide bombing,we dont uneccesarily blow ourselves up when have a better way of killing our enemies.your abohkis brother who fled from onitsha in 2006 can testify to how we deal with your cowards and fed your carcass to fishes in the river niger.so we are for your madness on october 1st, bring it on.

The same way your folks flee the North in 1967, right?

Until you start bombing yourself, don't disturb me with your stupidity.
Re: . by zerotouch: 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Warship:

Underestimate the Biafrans at your own risk

The foolish mistakes of Ojukwu have been corrected.

Time will open the eyes of many Nigerians that Biafrans are well organize under IPOB

I know Biafrans very well, especially the greedy and rebellious ones
Re: . by alanka(f): 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
segunkass:
God speaks to human through proverbs in the sense that it' s first spoken in parables, then later interpreted.

Pharoah dreamt about the famine in Egypt , But God spoke to him in a proverb, It took the counsel of Joseph to interpret the dream ( Gen. 41; 1-36), likewise nebuchadnezzar it took the counsel of Daniel to Interpret the dream.(Daniel 4: 1-26) they are also many reference I'm the bible , just like the way our lord Jesus Christ spoke in parables and then later interpreted it....

This is the Interpretation of your dream:

Seeing yourself naked and covered with leaves means you have been stripped off cloths spiritually and now clothed with the evil leaves of the terrestrial world ( The witches and wizards) ...this simply means that you will lose everything you have soon, and walk hopelessly around without any meanful thing.

Seeing your mother means the spirit of your mother will have compassion on you because of your sufferings and therefore she will strive and come to give you your blessing back. (Corn means Blessing/money spiritually, but when it's burnt it means it has been destroyed by the terrestrial force ) But the evil people( Terrestrial forces) have seen it and have quickly destroyed it, therefore making the blessing void!

The military trucks and everything associated with military terms means three spiritual war going on in life right now ( seeing the military detention center in your father house means the terrestrial forces have dominated your father house, therefore all the members of your family that are truly holy( In God's doctrine) ran away from the terrestrial forces that dominated or has taken over the House.

Brethren believe me you, you are greatly beloved by God, If not he wouldn't have shown you this!

God is " spiritually revealing to you that ur family house in your village has been turned to the spiritual domain of the terrestrial forces where they put those they want to tortue or even Kill! And the worst of it all is that you have just been moved into detention

God has just revealed your nearest future to you, and the next thing to do is to act first

....as from now on fast continuously with fervent prayers and make sure you don't joke with night vigil

May we all be victorious in spiritual realm ..in Jesus Name. Amen.
Ori e ti daru.
Re: . by RoyalUc(m): 9:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Yyeske:
Bless you too, if only these guys know what is going on here. Let's all die so they can have the Biafra In pieces

God won't let it get to that level but I wonder why people don't learn from others.
Each time I see the IDPs in the North - people who had thier homes, property, lands etc, living in camps and surviving on aids for years now, exposed to all forms of inhuman and humilating conditions, my heart bleed.
Warri in Delta State was bubbling with economic activities with several companies, but today, most of those companies had fled leading to higher unemployments for the ordinary men while the other boys are now living large.
Akwa Ibom State today is doing everything to make Mobile relocate thier HQ to the state because of the economic viability that while bring but for fear of violence, the coy is finding it hard to do that.

I believe anyway, God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: . by Warship: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
zerotouch:

I know Biafrans very well, especially the greedy and rebellious ones

Don't worry

Your eyes will later see things you refuse to see today

Keep underestimating Biafrans while they keep winning

1 Like

Re: . by otodeluxe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
No be you be the first to have bad dream. I once dreamt how I became a governor

2 Likes

Re: . by Nwakaumu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Kagawa10:

The same way your folks flee the North in 1967, right?

Until you start bombing yourself, don't disturb me with your stupidity.
Until you start your madness on oct 1st. fvk your mama,yamutu.

3 Likes

Re: . by Midumighty(m): 10:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
bad dream.try and take care of yourself
Re: . by juman(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
Christians and their useless over sabi on dreams.
Re: . by greencard: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
kettykin:

Everyone is praying against war , what is there to know about the Army there is enough literature on the internet for everyone to read. besides cameroon just slaughtered 97 Nigerians what is the Nigerian military doing about that or is it only to shoot at unarmed protesters that they do?
If the Nigerian army replied the Cameroonians what do u think could break out ? ...ur guess should be good as mine. It won't take Nigeria a week to finish the whole of Cameroon trust me I know what I'm saying, but in a saner environment there are better approach towards such acts, although Nigeria need to step up her foreign affairs muscles and it manner of handling cases like this

I ask if u know about Nigerian army for some obvious reasons ..boko aram is a sensitive issue u don't announce victory when you are not sure you've won a battle.. No one can say for sure if its political or religious its confusing
.until we know the truth victory over boko aram is still uncertain
Re: . by humblenature: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
**IN DUNCAN MIGHTYS VOICE** go back to sleep u wi dream again..
Re: . by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
this is no joke.. when pmb traveled first time for the chemotherapy in UK..I saw in the dream,the massive Zuma rock unearth and it was rolling downslope..people were running and scampering for safety..though I didn't make this public kos I prayed for God to avert any death that will plunge this country into war..
but the recent events and happenings is pointing to one direction.. WAR or unrest...so my take is why can't we settle our differences and live peacefully... we have no country to go if this happens.. Africa and the entire global community will not watch and see over 120million people becoming refugees which will cause multiple ripple effects on the world economy...let those fanning emblem of war watch it..we are too big to undergo another civil war..
no country survives two (2)civil war and live to tell the story...
Re: . by Warship: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
greencard:
If the Nigerian army replied the Cameroonians what do u think could break out ? ...ur guess should be good as mine. It won't take Nigeria a week to finish the whole of Cameroon trust me I know what I'm saying, but in a saner environment there are better approach towards such acts, although Nigeria need to step up her foreign affairs muscles and it manner of handling cases like this

I ask if u know about Nigerian army for some obvious reasons ..boko aram is a sensitive issue u don't announce victory when you are not sure you've won a battle.. No one can say for sure if its political or religious its confusing

An army that can't defeat Boko Haram wants to crush Cameroon in a week.

OK go and recover ordinary Bakassi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Agumbankembu: 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Chino nwanne m, ga nuo ogwu iba S K Benbella.

S K Benbella

Re: . by Agumbankembu: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
GMBuhari:
There's a common proverb / adage , it's not particular to a tribe or country and it goes thus:

ONLY A MAD MAN WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW FROM THAT OF OTHERS WHO SEE THE SAME THING

EINSTEIN also said , Insanity is doing the same thing the same way and expecting different result

Two weeks ago CNN featured an editorial warning that the attitude of Agitators will lead to war , These are people who have political experts and have nothing to gain from war mongering

Last Week Aljazeera stressed the importance of One Nigeria as they also sensed war brewing

We are talking about restructuring , some people are shouting referendum and secession

If you follow history , OjuFraud was offered a deal as well and he refused , history repeating itself exactly the same way it happened before

Some days back watched a video of so called avengers , the video feature armed men riding in boats with mostly heavy guns and masks , shooting sporadically in the air , that alone is enough reason to deploy soldiers to the east / Niger Delta

Insulting Nigeria, Buhari , abusing other tribes and planting the seed of hate is the order of the day on this Nairaland

I won't ask anybody not to agitate or insult , but when it does lead to war , ICC and UN or WHO will not support a country with no identity

Thus another massacre

Have a funfilled day and enjoy your agitation,

Which deal was "OjuFraud" offered?
Re: . by greencard: 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
Warship:

An army that can't defeat Boko Haram wants to crush Cameroon in a week.

OK go and recover ordinary Bakassi
my brother just leave matter for mathias

There is more than meet the eye
Re: . by kettykin: 11:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
greencard:

so if it will take a week to finish Cameroon which is a country with a standing military with defence agreements with france and other francophone countries how come an unknown boko haram is taking forever with mounting casualties on the military and lies from the goverment that boko has been defeated. anyway i dont need to know any army what i need to know is why they shoot at unarmed protesters and cry before armed militia and give excuses before other countries militaries.

meanwhile the Goverment should go and tell Cameroon that whythey are revenging the death of their citizens and keeping quiet is that was will break out and you will hear the reply cameroon will give you. Cameroon is one of the countires keeping Nigeria United and the day Nnamdi Kanu will be granted audience by the cameroonian government will be the last straw

for the sake of clarity i love the military and pray for them , but when issues of killing the unarmed and planning to invade the east comes up then the truth needs to be told without fear of favor.

2 Likes

Re: . by Malawian(m): 11:07pm On Jul 16, 2017
chino11:
You people can argue and insult me all you want but I have passed the message and I feel better right now that I did. Thank you all.
were you passing a message or were you telling us about your miserable dream? lekwanu prophet!! I have said you are not getting any contract from Obiano, the election remains cancelled.

3 Likes

Re: . by Deedeedee3: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
greatgod2012:
@op, God is using you to pass across a message!

War is deadly! Anyone who remembers what happened in Rwanda will know that war can take a country 100 years back! Just watch hotel Rwanda and sometimes in April on YouTube and see what tribal war cost them!

Our government too need to pacify the aggrieved region by treating every region equally so that no region will feel cheated and be clamoring for secession!

It is well!
Tribal war will soon happen. The only solution is to admit the truth that we are not united and let everyone of us have a referendum.

1 Like

Re: . by Deedeedee3: 12:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Candyrain:
You guys shouldn't dismiss this dream of Chino11. My church today launched a 3 month daily prayer to avert any war/bloodshed from happening in this country. Every happenings in the country is somehow tending towards that. This dream of his shouldn't be taken with levity.
Nigeria cannot have war. Even if we do, there will be less casualties than there was 50 years. The northerners cannot fight us all.

1 Like

Re: . by Deedeedee3: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Do you think the Hausa people are not scared of war? They are humans like you. Besides, i believe some south south minorty tribes will support you guys.

2 Likes

Re: . by suremanpatriot: 12:45am On Jul 17, 2017
...the war was over before you woke up.

GO WASH YOUR FACE AND READ THE ABURI ACCORD. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Hiding Place For Defecting Politicians- EFCC / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta / Lagos Megacity Project-send Your Proposals To Gov. Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.