Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Please Help! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! (470 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! by Kamkamdd: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2017
Hello N/L!I posted this before in family but was advised to bring it here for quicker response.
Pls I need somebody to give me contact on how to reach emir of Kaduna or d palace eg d palace secretary.
D reason for this is that we got information that somebody is trying to use our company name to defraud the palace.
The person had been in contact with them and trying to defraud the emirate with the company's name and details without our knowing.
I am looking for a way to alert the emirate that they are dealing with an imposter for them to involve the police.
Pls this should be treated with urgency. Anybody with useful information should help us. Tanx.
Re: Please Help! by skyhighweb(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2018
Kamkamdd:
Hello N/L!I posted this before in family but was advised to bring it here for quicker response.
Pls I need somebody to give me contact on how to reach emir of Kaduna or d palace eg d palace secretary.
D reason for this is that we got information that somebody is trying to use our company name to defraud the palace.
The person had been in contact with them and trying to defraud the emirate with the company's name and details without our knowing.
I am looking for a way to alert the emirate that they are dealing with an imposter for them to involve the police.
Pls this should be treated with urgency. Anybody with useful information should help us. Tanx.
contact kaduna police n tell them, dey wil relay the issue to the palace

(1) (Reply)

. / Double Layer Umbrella / Help Me With Solution On Online Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.