Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? (804 Views)

Job Opening @ Shivtech Limited Network Engineer - IT Service Delivery Group / Does Any1 Know Teclab Management Services Limited? / Does Any1 Ve Any Info Bout EDUPROF Mgt Consult?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by bug24(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2007
I am a Network/computer engineer based in Port Hacourt. I need contractors who i can render freelance services to. around the country.
This is my number: 0803-688-5585.
my email: info@nigerianparrot.com
Contact name: Jude.
Thanks.
Re: Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by sanimalik(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2007
What certification(s) do you have Jude
Re: Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by bug24(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2007
I have EXPERT RATING CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATE ON COMPUTER SKILLS & NETWORKING. The company is based in India.
www.expertrating.com
Got some job leads for me?
Re: Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by Amby: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2007
Hello Nairalanders!

I will quite appreciate your help and input in seeking a way to help my friend that is down now with frustration in the hands of Indian Firm Employer.

He got job with the Indian firm as a manager with 25 days leave entitlement ( this is contained in her employment letter). The company gives incentive to managers at the end of the month. After her first month of work, the incentive was paid.

The subsequent month she was told that her boss instructed that her name should be struck out from the managers list and was not paid the incentive. The same boss immediately passed instruction that her leave entitlement should be 21days instead of the 25days in the employment letter.She is still in probation. She is right now facing this humiliation and frustration.

Is there any angle of labour law in Nigeria that she can seek succour from?
Is there anything she can do?
Re: Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2007
sani_malik:

What certification(s) do you have Jude

u have just quoted the same big mistake that most nigerians do
simple - ask for certifiCations
i bet your not a network engineer

it is better to understand the job and not just to get a paper certification
cos if u can't deliver your sins would find u out in times of trouble and the certification wont help

develop your skills then later write the certification and the sky can't limit u wink
Re: Does Any1 Need A Network Engineer? by bug24(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2007
KAECY5,
I have my skills but since Nigeria is a country that so much believes in certificates instead of someone's ideas and capabilities, i had to take the certification test. Now u tell me am not a network engineer. Its just like telling me YOU are not YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Intending Corp Members ! / Hot Links To Self Sustainance / Urgent- Corper Placement For Mathematics Grad Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.