Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed (1241 Views)

Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer / 5$ Per Hour Programmering Job With Blockchain Technology Knowledge / 5$ Per Hour Programmering Job With Blockchain Technology Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by aikfrank(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Am currently working on a project and need to add someone on board to make work faster, looking for a developer who has some BlockChain experience.

Contact me, let me know what Blockchain project you have done in the past or your experience and what you can setup.

No time wasters, Bitcoin, Etherum And other ALT coins experiences.

Working with PHP. Please contact me for more on project details.

Thanks.
Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by hontimmy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Pm me 08105599309
Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by aikfrank(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2017
Any expert here on NL?
Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by havilahconsults: 7:01am On Jul 24, 2017
aikfrank:
Any expert here on NL?

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. We are experts in web development with samples to show you. Call/Whatsapp us today on 07067190222.
Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by hontimmy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
aikfrank:
Any expert here on NL?

I send u my number
Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by aikfrank(m): 2:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
aikfrank:
Am currently working on a project and need to add someone on board to make work faster, looking for a developer who has some BlockChain experience.

Contact me, let me know what Blockchain project you have done in the past or your experience and what you can setup.

No time wasters, Bitcoin, Etherum And other ALT coins experiences.

Working with PHP. Please contact me for more on project details.

Thanks.

Re: A Developer With Blockchain Experience Needed by havilahconsults: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=aikfrank post=58817195][/quote]

Havilah Consults have the best reserved service for you. Call us today on 07067190222

(1) (Reply)

Software Development Training Institute / Programmers In Abuja--let's Meet Here / How To Fix Quickbooks Error 1603

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.