Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

My gain in using MTN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My gain in using MTN (1226 Views)

Olajumoke Gain Admission Get Luxury Apartment Photos / I Gain From Nairaland Today,am The Third Winner Of Predict And Win. / What Do People Gain When They Make Frontpage On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My gain in using MTN by dagaro(m): 5:49pm On Dec 15, 2005
I happen to be among the lucky winners among the MTN subscribers, because I won a 14''  Sharp colour TV.
I just answer a question via my MTN fastmail account which cost me only N25.

Re: My gain in using MTN by cushman(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2005
CONGRATULATIONS! grin
Re: My gain in using MTN by Greatpeter(m): 7:02pm On Dec 15, 2005
Can anything good come out of NTN?
They are so stingy.
Re: My gain in using MTN by casper(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2005
FINALLY!!! your wish comes true grin ..........e no easy. that is good congrats grin wink
Re: My gain in using MTN by Seun(m): 7:28pm On Dec 15, 2005
Congrats, dagaro. Can you give us the name of the MTN Promo related to the prize you won?
Re: My gain in using MTN by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 17, 2005
you're damn lucky man. winning one of em freebies stuff in naija no easy at all. what, with a population of 120million+. wish i was in your shoes. well it's back to hoping and wishing for me sad.
Re: My gain in using MTN by airatb(f): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2005
congrats,but am surprised MTN gave out something.what did you bath with. MTN is so stingy and their services are expensive and erracti at times.the only good thing is that you caan find them in most part of the country.i use both MTN and glo,so i know what am talking about. CONGRATS,and i hope many more would be as lucky as you.
Re: My gain in using MTN by dagaro(m): 9:25am On Dec 19, 2005
Cushman,Greatpeter,Casper,Seun,Trae_z,Airatab, thanks to you all.

(1) (Reply)

G-unit Or G-unot / If God Gave U A Chance To Create Ur Kind Of Woman ,how Will Her Looks Be?killa / Most "absurd" Moments Or Behaviour You Might Want To Share.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.