Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Please Help! ! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help! ! (579 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! ! by benheart(f): 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
My husband saw a vacancy on guardian newspaper that was last month and they requested that the person should send his/her phone number,fullname and sex to a particular number and today now as i was going through his mailbox, the same people send an application form to him telling him that his CV has been recived that he should go and pay the sum of 3,000 in a certain account and he should fill the form and send back to the same email box.

The company name is UNPS NIGERIA,UNITED NETWORK PUBLIC SERVICE, Qucik cash advance, Coscharis Plaza, Faskari St, Area 3, Garki, Abuja.

PLS i want to know if this is scam pls, its very urgent.
Re: Please Help! ! by geezonaire: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
Yes, it is. Dont pay a dime

(1) (Reply)

Employment With Exparaite Firm In V/i. Must Have Worked With Expatraites / Make 20% Of Profits / We Supply Building Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.